The Way You Beat Between My Heart

It was a nice day in Awstens house and he had just finished taking a nice long piss. Awsten was in love with someone in his band. He was so talented and was good with his hands. Awsten couldn't stop thinking about them and all he wanted to do was fuck. He was sad all the time and this was the only way to cure it; a good fuck job. Awsten could only dream of stroking his meaty cock.

The next day, Awsten still couldn't get it off his mind. He needed to do this. "Hey, yeah it's Awsten. I was wondering if you wanted to come to my place in a little bit? There's something i need to ask you. Okay later."

Awsten was glad his friend and band member was going to come over; his name was otto. he played the drums. hopefully he brings his drumsticks with him.

Awsten waited and realized he never told Otto a time to come. He waited and waited and waited and waited until he heard the doorbell to his apartment ring. That must have been otto. Awsten walked over to the door to find Otto and... behind him was Geoff.

Why the fuck did he bring Geoff.

Awsten barfed a little bit it was okay because Otto was a good boy and ate it before geoff could see. Ever since Awsten found out otto was into crazy shit, he felt closer to him and was constantly horny for him.  Awsten didn't know about Geoff though. Ever since they broke up things have been harder between them. i guess they'll have to make do.

After inviting geoff and otto inside the house awsten was trying very hard to restrain himself from touching otto. i asked otto if he brought his drum sticks. call me weird, but i thought they were sexy. imagining them wacking me so hard- oh baby.

Awsten couldn't hold himself back anymore.

"Otto i need your cock. Geoff you can either join in or leave like you did last time." Awsten said quickly in panic of being rejected. Otto came up to awsten and whispered in his ear

"you're such a pretty boy baby."

Awsten moaned and pulled him up. He notice geoff had gone back to his new girlfriend because he's a loser. Awsten on the cough and started to take off his clothes until otto said "No baby let me do that," while smirking. This turned Awsten on even more.

Otto and Awsten both were naked except for ottos long flamingo socks and his pink crocs because awsten insisted.

Otto began stroking awsten with his fingers and then he grabbed the lube and condom. He grabbed the drum sticks as well. Otto got back onto the couch where he kept Awsten waiting.

"Baby i want you to be my naughty little slut." Otto demanded while awsten moaned. Awsten clenched his asshole while otto used one finger and then two and then three. He took them out. The shorter boy then grabbed the drum stick and covered it with lube. He shoved it in awstens ass while jacking himself off.

Awsten moaned unglodly. "I'm almost there Otto!" Came out almost as a yell. just at that moment Otto stopped. "You think i'm going to let you cum yet? not now baby boy."

Awsten kept whining and moaning and then Otto shoved his meaty cock into Awstens asshole. He forgot there was a drum stick in there and his cock has punched it up. Awsten immediately came while screaming out of pain. The drumstick was stuck. But Awsten liked it. He gave Otto a big kiss and then made him a lunch.

He was a little extra stiff, but Otto thought it was hot. Now he could bang Awsten just like he banged his drums.