FIGHTING - Colby

"God damn it Y/n! Don't do this again, don't act like it's nothing!"

"It is nothing! There is nothing you can or will do that will change my mind. They love me, Colby. A-and I don't think... I would be able to live without them."

"They're cheating on you! Are you that thick in the head you can't see it? It's so blatant and you're turning a blind eye to it!" Colby's fist landed heavily against my countertop. Anger built as the fight continued.

"Get out."

"You're insa- what?" Colby's face dropped, watching as he stood in shock.

"Get out," he only starred, too bewildered to understand the words leaving my mouth. "Now Colby."

"If I leave, that's it done. Once I'm gone from this apartment, I'm gone from this friendship." Many emotions flew around my mind, debating the pros and cons of this situation.

"Stop making this so hard! I can't help that I've fallen in love with a manipulative, ignorant, selfish piece of shit! I'm trying so hard to, to make it through the days that he's gone an-and..." a loud scream fell from my lips, in both frustration and melancholy. Sobs soon followed as my body crumbled to the ground, sudden exhaustion.

"It's not my fault either! Why do you have to push away people that care about you and bring the one person who wants your downfall the closest? I knew that you were stupid, but at least some common sense should be up there." Colby's words hurt.

The type of pain that's internal, but shows externally. His words were like daggers stabbing into my heart, pinching at nerves.

"Are you sure that you're not the villain in this story Colby? Acting big and tough, you're selfish. You're a selfish bitch, Colby!"

"Don't pin your mistakes on me Y/n, don't you dare even think about it." Even I could see the cloudy tears straying from Colby's eyes.

"Well then don't make it about you Colby! You obviously don't care."

"I'm sick of cleaning and fixing you up for the next guy after you fuck yourself over. I'm done with you, Y/n." Having the last say in the argument, Colby turned around walking towards the door. Opening and shut it softly as he left.

"Fuck!" Fists colliding with the closest object to my left, a string of pain lashed arose my fist as I continuously landed hits on the immobile object.