" Good morning and no aunty,uncle. Hum aaj se tumhare bhi mom ,dad ha", Radha said while caressing her head.

" Okay au...I mean mom", shehnaaz said.

" Come breakfast is ready",Radha said and took shehnaaz with her towards dinning table.

They were waiting for Sidharth when he come downstairs while fixing his coat.

" Sidharth, tum khe ja rhe ho?", Ashok asked.

" Yes dad, office", he said while sitting.

" Sidharth aaj shadi ke baad tumhara pehla din ha aur tum office ja rhe ho. Tumhe shehnaaz ko uske ghar bhi drop Krna h, yeh rasm hote h", Radha said angrily.

" Mom important work h aur rhe baat shehnaaz ke toh main usee drop kr dunga and evening m le bhi aauga", Sidharth said.

Sidharth drop shehnaaz to her house.Shehnaaz spend some quality time with her parents. In evening, Sidharth spend some time with her parents and both come home late night.

One week has passed since their marriage. They talk very less with each other but they were comfortable with each other. Everyday Shehnaaz do his work like a wife should do. She spent her whole day with his family. She wait for Sidharth late night for dinner.

Today also she was waiting for him. She was waiting for him sitting on sofa.

Sidharth come home and see her sleeping while waiting for him. He nod in disbelief and goes to change his dress. When he come downstairs , shehnaaz was awake and heating dinner for both of them.

While eating dinner, " tumhe mera wait Krna k jrurat nhi h, main hamesha late aata hu. I don't like to trouble anyone", Sidharth said to her.

" It is my right and responsibility both. Please aap mujhe mat roke. I feel happy while doing this", shehnaaz said softly.

Finally Sidharth harr Mann leta h.

" Want to go outside to have ice Cream ?", He asked.

" Sure", she replies.

Both go outside and eat ice cream. During returning home, both of them spend some quality time on beach. They were enjoying the sounds of waves.

" So tell me something about yourself", Sidharth asked breaking the silence between them.

" What should I tell?", She asked while feeling shocked that he himself talk to her.

" Anything? I guess....", He replied.

" So let's play 20 questions?" She said.

" What is this 20 questions",he asked being clueless.

" You don't know what is 20 questions game",she asked shockingly.

"No", he replied thinking about why is she reacting like it is a sin.

" Okay! I will tell you", so she explain him everything and in car they play 20 questions.

They get to know about each other, their likes, dislikes and all. Now they have become friends atleast.

It is difficult for Sidharth to control himself,since she is so beautiful and only girl to attract him.

Next morning, Sidharth wake up and see time on his mobile. It was 6 A.M at that time. He feel a little weight on his shoulder. Shehnaaz was sleeping keeping her head on his shoulder. He smile seeing her sleeping like this. She was looking like a cute baby. He kissed her on her forehead. He didn't remove his lips for sometime. He finally control himself and remove his lips from her forehead.

" Yeh mujhe kya ho rha h? What are you doing with me Shehnaaz?", He think while smiling.

He slightly shift her and goes to washroom.

Shehnaaz slightly move in sleep. She open her eyes and see towards Sidharth's side. Sidharth was not there, washroom door was locked so she understands that he is in washroom.
She wake up smiling. She don't know why she was happy today. She was feeling something in her heart. She was feeling like she is flying in air.

Sidharth come outside, " Tomorrow we have to attend a party so be ready ,okay?" He tell her.

" Okay!" She replied smiling

I hope you guys like the update.

Will update next chapter in 2-3 days.

Thank you for your support ❤️❤️

Till then byeeeee🤗🤗🤗