Lightheaded || PART 2

After a few minutes Y/N woke up with a happy look. "Did you have a good nap?" I smiled at them. "Yeah I did! Thanks for-" a cough came out of them, interrupting their sentence. Dang, that sounded like that hurt. "Sorry-" they said. I turn to them and put my hand on their cheeks. They're warm. "Y/n , are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine! I'm just a little lighthead-" another cough escaped their mouth. I stood up. "Y/n, I think you're sick. Let's take you to the nurse." I said. I put my arm around their shoulder to help them walk since they seem so tired. "No, Venti I'm fine I-" "No, you're not. Now lets get going." I said annoyed. "Ok.."

At Y/N's house

Y/N's expression proved they weren't ok. They looked like they were about to puke. As I enter Y/N's room, I lay them down and got everything I needed to keep them company. "I just coughed you know, that doesn't mean I'm sick." Y/n said as they cover their mouth with the blanket. "Y/n, I can tell you're not ok. Now, let me take your temperature." . I put the thermometer in their mouth and let it sit there for a good 10–20 seconds. "They're temperature is really high." I thought to myself. "Y/n , you should stay inside for a good 5-8 days until you're ok. Your temperature is high and I'm worried for you." . "Will you stay here with me?" They asked. I smiled at them and bended down on my knees. "Of course, why wouldn't I? You need someone like me to take care of you. Besides, I deal with this everyday so it's fine." . "Hey! You're saying that as if I'm a baby, how rude!" They pouted. I laughed and stood back up. "I'm going to pick up some food from Good Hunter. Want anything?" I asked them. "Can you get me Fisherman Toast?!" . "Sure, I'll be right back, stay there." I said as I left the room.

At Good Hunter

As I waited for the food, I run into Aether and Paimon. "Hey, Venti!" Aether said as he walked up to me. "Oh hey Aether and Paimon, what are you doing here?" I asked them. "Paimon got hungry so I asked him if we can eat here!" Paimon said happily with her food. "What are you doing here, Venti?" Aether asked confused. "I'm here to pick up food for Y/N. They're sick." . "Even the Tone-Deaf-Bard can't take care of their own boy/girl friend !" Paimon said as she pouted. "W-What?! Y/N isn't my girl/boy friend!" I said annoyed. "But.. you do like them right? So why don't you just ask them out already?" Paimon asked confused. "If I confess to Y/N and they don't accept, it'll kinda ruin our friendship and I don't want that." I said. "Ohhh." Paimon looked liked she was about to laugh. What did I say funny? "Excuse me, Venti? Your order is ready." Sara (the worker at Good Hunter) said. "Ah, thank you. I'll see you guys later." . As I walked to Y/N's house I thought about what Paimon said. I can't hide these feelings from Y/N, it hurts. They're my best friend. Best friends tell each other stuff right? I never had a friend like them. They're different. I never developed a crush on anyone before.

A/N:

Hi again! Sorry this chapter is really long , I'm trying not to make 2m chapters lol. But anyways, next part will be out tomorrow, bye !!