The Sorting ceremony

He was the boy who had everything. Everything but love. It was dracos 4th year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and Wizardry and he was sat quietly in the carriage of the train with, Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise ( his closest friends ), until a girl named Pansy Parkinson, walked in like she owned the place, and sat herself on dracos lap. With a look of disgust on his face, draco shoved her violently on the floor. As the hole carriage bursed into laughter, Pansy ran out of the carriage, sobbing, and filled with embarrassment.
"What the hell was she thinking sitting on YOUR lap" blaise exclaimed looking out the window.
"New year, same Pansy I guess" draco replied.
"When will she ever learn, you don't want her" chuckled Crabbe and Goyle.

Finally they arrived at Hogwarts, they all sat themselves at the end of the slytherin table in the great hall waiting for the new student to arrive and get placed in there house.

After head master Dumbledore gave his speech, the new student came into the great hall. She looked like a goddess, she had long dark blonde hair and emerald green eyes and had the body of a model, draco was hypnotized by her never ending beauty.
"Everyone, this is our new student, Y/N Y/LN, she will now be sorted into her house" shouted Dumbledore to receive the students attention.
"Hmmm, brave, cunning and loves attention" the sorting hat shouted, "better be...........SLYTHERIN!" The whole slytherin table stood and clapped, whilst draco just sat and smirked.

Y/N strolled over and winked at Draco as he began to blush scarlet red.
"Hey Y/LN, come sit with us" blaise said to Y/N as he stood up.
She strutted over towards them and sat down next to draco which made his blush even more.
"Hey guys, I'm Y/N" exclaimed Y/N, "who are you then"
"We're crabbe, goyle and blaise" the three of them said
"And who are you" asked Y/N
"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" he said looking up and down continuously.
"Well, its nice meeting you all" she replied as she left the table.