For some reason, her mind began to recall the studying she had done with Midnight; all the properties of her quirk, where the elemental facets living within her came from and how she could access them, and how the quirk was - after all - designed to work together for her.

Air below me.

Darkness within me.

Light above me.

She drew in a slow, deep breath, her eyes closed as she felt her quirk stirring within her body. Miyamoto's chest expanded as she took in another slow breath, her chest falling as she exhaled through her mouth. 

When her eyes opened, Miyamoto stood straight, holding her hands out by her side. 

Her feet lifted from the ground as darkness swirled around her body. A light, airy whiteness fluttered out from her shoulders, encapsulating her head with a relaxing aura. It made her focus, and her eyesight became sharper. 

The light part of her quirk was not meant to be a weapon, but as an enhancer for her defense. The emittance of light calmed her, made her focus, and sharpened her senses. If she could control the air, she could control the wind underneath her feet to make her fly. Softly, steadily, and like a leaf she could maneuver herself like the air. And if the darkness that she'd always used as protection could surround her body, it would be hard to break through her defense. She could become her own safe space.

A small smile crept up Miyamoto's face as she looked down, able to pinpoint every single target that was on the ground. There were now 249 targets. She lifted up both hands, taking in another deep breath, giving her quirk a simple command: simultaneously break them.

Her arms tensed and her fingers twitched as darkness erupted from her hands. The attack was similar to the uncontrolled panicked attack she sent on Monoma's team, but this was controlled. And it was only darkness. 

The wide, long-ranged attack engulfed all 249 targets, obliterating every single one of them at the same time. 

Gritting her teeth, Miyamoto finished her attack before she let out a gasp, falling back down to the ground as her quirk gave out. She staggered on her feet, wincing as the light feeling around her head disappeared. 

She brought her hands to her body with a wince; that overdid it for her. Miyamoto looked down at her hands, taking off her gloves to see bruises covering her fingers.

Lightheaded and weak, Miyamoto glanced over the edge down to where those targets were. They remained destroyed, and she let out a sigh of relief. That must've been the end of the five minutes, which meant she was now done until lunch.

Miyamoto began to shakily make her way down the cliff, wincing at the soreness in her body. That last attack was different than the others; she was consciously in control of three parts of her quirk. Her mind was clear and accepting of those three elements. However, since she was so unused to using her quirk, there seemed to be consequences.

Her foot slipped and she let out a gasp, sliding down part of the cliff before she stopped herself. Miyamoto frowned, chiding herself. "Save the thinking until you're off the cliff." 

When she made it to the bottom, she breathed heavily with relief, following the direction other students were heading. Her head was swimming and Miyamoto found her vision starting to go blurry. 

Just as she was thinking before, there were consequences to her sudden usage of more than one or two parts of her quirk. Showing her ten elements on her fingers was much different than actually using her quirk to attack or defend. The proper management and usage of her quirk, since she had denied it and refused it all of her life, was more than she could handle at the moment.