His eyes looked at you with amazement. "That tells how connected you are to us, to the Supernatural world!"

"I am. Probably." You looked up at the stars that caught your attention. "I think it would be funny to think that the Y/N that used to hate fate and realms for her unfortunate life is now actually realizing her own fate."

"But you're still the same. The same girl I really find cute in the first meet although it annoyed me that you are slightly distant and mean. The same girl that hates being close to anyone. The same girl that stays at the balcony to clear off her pretty mind and.." He paused, clanking his tounge in his mouth. "By the way Ten told me something odd. I was with Yuta hyung and Winwin that time at the kitchen and we talked about some things with you in it until he mentioned that you really liked looking at the balcony view."

"Yeah. What's odd about it?"

"I mean he suddenly said that even before, you're seeing more than what you are seeing in a smaller balcony." Jungwoo shook his head tiredly. "Probably Ten attempting to be meaningful but he failed."

That could do so. But anything with Ten makes it sound like he truly meant it and not even you can break it.

You were weirded out once again by him. Your suspicion all came back even if he was hundred percent in your side.

Is he?

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

Jungwoo decided to put you into sleep which didn't work pretty well because you still got up after he left, seemingly bolting in full energy.

You decided to check yourself at the mirror, feeling a little bizarre about it thinking that you'll lose yourself if you faced your reflection.

You stood at the mirror that was looking back at you. Still the same Y/N, confirmed.

But your heart tightened to see a mixture of cotton white, almost not seen black, and deep ocean blue glow behind your back.

It is not a ghost. It was your wing.

Your huge wings that are inches taller than you, making you seem so small underneath.

It's not entirely seen just yet. Only it's structures faintly shows itself.

The way it created a beautiful smooth curve and perfectly balanced shape in both sides. The way it was so comforting and friendly to look upon it.

It was so beautiful even it's just a pulsating glimpse of the wing's outline in a glowing manner. It was so you.

You shook your head and looked away from your reflection. You decided to get yourself a cup of water or even a toast at three a.m.

Sounds weird but you used to eat like this whenever school vacation comes and your sleeping schedule are wrecked.

You went downstairs and waited patiently for the toast. While doing so, you heard soft footsteps rustling towards your direction.

You instincts quickly acted out and you unconsciously created a flame in your hands.

"Woah, it's just me." Kun appeared with a chuckle, his nose cutely scrunching.

You sighed in relief and sat up properly, the sound of bread toasting startled you a little because of the entire silence. "Sorry.. I thought there are monsters again."

He simply grinned and watched you take a bite in your bread.

You looked at him skeptically, wondering if he wants some.