You took a sip into your cup of tea and closed your eyes as the midnight breeze hugged you.

"Hey, having some moment?"

You turned around and raised your brow before ignoring him again and getting back at the view. "Why are you not resting, Kim Jungwoo?"

"Cause you're my rest." He grinned softly, weakly approaching you while holding his side waist.

"Ah. Chilly." You rolled your eyes.

"That's supposed to be cheesy tho," He pouted, sitting beside you and blinking his eyes adorably. "Don't act mean. I am somehow confused if the Y/N with me is the same Y/N I know."

You rested your head in his arms which he anticipated by resting his head over yours. "You know I never change. It's always me."

Jungwoo sighed slowly, humming in response. "Yeah. Sorry. I shouldn't have said that when you're the one who helped me find myself anyway."

"How was my wings? Was it scary? I couldn't see it." You answered silently, relaxing in his hair that tickles softly in your ears.

"It was genuinely beautiful. I'm not even praising you out of nowhere." Jungwoo huffed a pout while raising his two brows. "Your wings have a gradient colors of black and white. The white remains at the top but as it goes down, you can see how it fades into the darkest color of black."

"Really? Then I must be evil." You joked, although the two of you took is as half meant.

"It suits you the best. Really. The feathers are so smooth and the colors are neither pastel nor dull. It was vivid. It was like a full brightness in someone's gadget. I wish I could keep seeing it. And you know what?" Jungwoo smiled blankly while staring nowhere, recalling the time he was utterly shocked seeing your wings yet still managed to put the description into words — because it was too beautiful to not be talked about.

"What?"

He grinned, his fingers weakly tickling the sides of your waist. "It glows when you flaps it, and it the glow shows a shade of blue."

Your eyes widened, quickly sitting properly and looking at him excitedly. "I flapped it? How? When? And did it really glow?"

"Yes, yes, it did, and you did." He grinned and cracked into the most beautiful smile. "You flapped your wings as soon as it fully sprouted. And when you did, you floated. It was lit up with the bluest of color and it was really, really beautiful. The blue shade suits the two colors perfectly, and it was so strong that it blinks anyone who sees it for the first time."

You remained quiet for a moment. Jungwoo seemed to notice it which made him quickly act out, peeking at your face so closely because he is clingy and don't regret it at all.

"If you don't want to talk about it now, it's okay. I know it surprised you to see some big change in your life. Like you've been living a normal human life and now you have your wings. And you're not used to it. So, let's just move from the topic and let me apologize on our behalf for being insensitive." He mumbled, leaving a peck on your temple which made your cheeks burn for a brief moment.

"You all are literally the best moment that has happened in my life. Don't apologize," You replied, staring at his lips teasingly which he soon lost, backing away or he might do something unnecessary in this kind of situation. "It's just that I remembered something."

"What's that?"

"When I was young, I drew something in my notebook as a kinder. My father told me he really liked it, so he put it in a frame. And up until now, it was still decorated in the last house I lived in because Dad liked it, and I like what everything he liked." You sighed. "And turns out it was a wing in a black and white color. Oh, I also remembered adding a blue highlighter because I felt somehow closer in that kind of portrait."