"Yes!"

"No baby," Hera sighed and faced the pure blood who's already looking down at her pouty figure. "You'll spoil her too much!"

"Can you let me, though? I missed three birthdays, four Christmases, four New Years, and four years of seeing you both."

That made the omega speechless, and she looked away, fiddling with the sleeves of her sweatshirt.

"Hera, baby?" he gently raised her chin and flashed a fond smile. "Could you give me a chance? Please?"

"Jaemin, I don't know."

"Please? Baby, I'll build everything again. Us? With Jaera? You're my everything."

Sighing, the omega clashed her body with his in a hug, encircling her arms around his waist as she felt his chin rest on her head.

"I mean, I still love you and I missed you, but I'm scared. My parents and Jaehyun?"

"You can cut that last part, baby; I think I almost fainted with those three words."

Pulling away, she was greeted with his face close to her with a wide smile and flushed cheeks. "Can you repeat that?"

"The w-what?" tilting her head innocently, the pure blood lowly chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

"It's okay, we can take it slow," he scrunched his nose and stood straight, looking everywhere for the adorable midget. "Now where is this little dumpling of ours?"

◇◆

4 PM, and the pureblood's hands are now full of plastic and paper bags. The three just got out of the department store, courtesy of their little dumpling needing new clothes for her upcoming first school year.

Well, maybe Jaemin did overdue it a little and spoiled her with too many dresses, shirts, cute shorts, jumpsuits, some pajamas, and more toys.

The female omega can just pray for his bank account and maybe dig its grave.

"Let me"

"Nah, uh, I can handle it, babe," he winked, nudging her to go ahead.

Hera chased her hyperactive daughter and just decided to hold her hand, while the little girl's other arm clutched her pearl stuff toy tightly.

Jaemin somehow found mall dates worthy and promised himself that he'd take them again.

Suddenly, his phone continuously vibrated, signaling an incoming call. The pureblood rapidly got on their side, and they carefully put the bags down.

"Hey, something wrong?" Hera worriedly looked over to him, to which he just responded with a no and a quick excuse.

"Hey, Jeno?"

[Gosh, the pearlgods aren't on your side right now. Remember your advertisement shoot with Soojin now? The model suddenly called in sick, and we need a replacement ASAP.]

"The what!? Jeno, we have to do it for the promotional standards!"

[I know, that's why I'm giving you a heads up. The shoot starts at 7 and I also expect you to be here in Neo at 6:30.]

"But I'm with my family."

[Sorry bro. That's how reality works.]

Composing himself, Jaemin pinched the bridge of his nose and looked over to the girls' spot, seeing Hera's brows knitting while her phone pressed up on her ear.

"Okay fine, I'm just gonna take them home."

Ending the call with a forced sigh, Jaemin jogged back to the two and surprised the omega with a kiss on the cheek.

"What made you so fired up?" Jaemin asks as soon as he saw the omega's knitted brows

"Mark's manager called, telling me that they need me right now," she huffed. "Jaem, I can't bring Ara there."

"Hey, I'm going with you, yeah? I have a shoot at 7."

"But Ara..."

"Jeno can take care of her." Flashing a reassuring smile, the omega nodded in defeat.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.