Chapter 1-Breaking Ice

Chapter 1:

                                                                                *Breaking Ice*

The feeling I felt was correct. Any students answer would have been welcomed but this one I dreaded but, honestly didn't, I want to know what he had to say.

"Fun is just and epitome of what I really represent, what I'm about I can name two and maybe you will consider the third one personally hard, two-- long and three--- its thick."

I could hear groans from most of the she-wolves in the room which pissed me off. He was sitting back in his desk with his head tilted to the side. His tongue dragged across his bottom lip and I could tell he was feeling quiet uncomfortable shifting in his desk.

I could feel a specific ache between my thighs.

"Well that's interesting to know Mr. Sorice. I would hardly think, whatever you described was a fact that demonstrated fun. If that is what you describe it according to you, that is fine." I crossed my legs trying to close of the increased arousal that was creaming as the words rolled off his tongue.

He smirked. Oh damn did he really know what I was thinking?

His head went up as if he caught something in the air and smiled. I cleared my throat. "Okay, please take out your book and read to page 23 of chapter 1." I pushed my brown hair behind my ears and sat back more in my desk to go over the attendance again. I wanted to make sure I knew all the students names, particularly this...Cameron Sorice who happened to be my mate.

I glance up and all head are down except his brown disheveled locks in a messy but sexy way was the first thing I noticed over a blue-green set of eyes looking my way. I sighed in regret of having to reprimand him, I'm sure he wasn't use to it which made things all the more complicated.

"Mr. Sorice, are you finished?" I asked him and he sat back and began to speak.

"According to diagram 4.5 identify the basic stages of cellular metabolism arms t-cells to battle viruses and tumors, most of the new research according to science daily speaks that cellular metabolism of certain immune systems are closely linked to their function which includes protection against viral infections......Should I go on further Miss. Steel?"

Smart ass! Damn, he didn't even look at the book.

He was a freaking genius.

The classed ended and my whole body was literally on fire. A shower was much needed along with a little special attention I needed too. The students got up to leave and I gathered my things seeing that was the last class of the day that I had. I kept thinking that maybe things would be better at home today, if my little pinto wouldn't give me trouble getting out of the parking lot of the university.

Getting my papers I was so organized but ended up dropping all of them on the floor. "My Lord!" I rolled my eyes at my own clumsiness which I was known for to pick them up and luckily everyone in the class had cleared or I would probably hear them laughing at the poor black teacher again.

Seeing the nice pair of shoes and dark color blue jeans I sit up fast and my head brushed against his um...core. Groaning he grabs my waist again.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry" I said.

"I was going to offer you my assistance" he said looking down in my eyes. "I got it" I retorted.

Pulling a smirk on the corner of his lips he pulled me to him clinching my hips tighter and I could feel his arousal making its self-known to me.