𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭?

Start from the beginning

~~~

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄, peeking her head out to look at the audience. it was only the new directions plus the directors of the play, but that didn't help her nerves at all.

quinn turned her around, pulling her in for a hug. she then pulled away, putting her hands on andy's face.

the taller girl melted into her hands, closing her eyes as she felt herself start to relax.

"dopey." quinn said softly, making andy open her eyes. "you're gonna do great. you're gonna get the part, okay?"

andy nodded, hoping that she did get the part. she loved this musical with a passion, and it would hurt if she didn't get the role of maria.

"focus. you want this, right?" quinn asked.

"yeah, of course." andy said softly.

"so you're gonna get it." quinn said.

"rachel berry? mercedes jones? andy miller?" artie called out, making andy's come right back.

quinn quickly gave andy a kiss on the cheek before she walked out on stage, along with rachel and mercedes. they stopped once they were next to ms.pillsbury.

"ladies. . ." the guidance counselor started, looking at all three girls. "you're all wonderful. i'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10."

"2!" andy yelled.

"5!" mercedes yelled.

"8!" rachel yelled.

"it was 9, rachel is the closest." ms.pillsbury said.

"yes!" finn yelled from the side of the stage, andy smiling slightly at how much he supports rachel.

"rachel?" ms.pillsbury questioned.

"mercedes can go first, then andy." rachel said, smiling at the two.

andy smiled back as a thank you before she walked back towards quinn who instantly wrapped her arms around andy's waist.

mercedes started the song, everyone giving her their full attention. andy shook out her hands from nerves. she felt like rachel and mercedes had stronger voices than her.

after mercedes was done, next was andy. she looked out into the audience, feeling her nerves vanish as she lost herself in the music. quinn smiled seeing how much andy had physically relaxed.

next was rachel, but andy wasn't paying attention. she immediately went to quinn who pulled her into a tight hug.

"see? i told you you was gonna go great." quinn mumbled into andy's neck.

"i hope so." andy said, holding quinn tightly.

~~~

❝𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄 have to try out again." mercedes said.