𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭?

Start from the beginning

"now, your homework assignment was 'the widow maker', perhaps the hardest show choir dance move ever. now, when you get it right, one of us is gonna tap you out, then you can have a seat." mr.schue explained. "uh, five, six, seven, eight!"

with that, everyone started to dance along with the piano. mike, andy, and mr.schue started to look around, making sure everyone was doing the dance correctly.

andy went to go tap puck's shoulder, smiling as he got up and walked off to the side. basically everyone was tapped except for mercedes and finn.

andy went to finn, "come on, finn. you can do it."

"he can't." puck said, making andy give him a look.

"oh, yeah?" finn questioned, making puck nod.

finn then did the dance over again, making andy smile.

"good job, finn." andy said, tapping his shoulder.

she then went over to mercedes, mike telling her the moves that she needed to do. mr.schue went over there too.

"my ankle hurts." mercedes said, bending over in her knees.

"push through it." mr.schue said.

"i don't feel good." she then said.

"you're fine." mr.schue said.

"no, i'm not!" mercedes said, making andy's eyes widen slightly.

"look, mercedes, i want you to be the best you can be, okay?" mr.schue told her. "did you even practice?"

andy decided to go join the others, not wanting to get involved with what was about to happen. she walked over to quinn, who wrapped her arms around her waist.

"stop picking on me!" mercedes said. "you're always singling me out, making me look bad!"

"that's crazy." mr.schue simply said.

"no, you're crazy for not letting me shine!" mercedes shot back. "where's rachel, huh? i don't see her here, being apart of the 'team.'"

"rachel practices." finn said, sticking up for his girlfriend.

"no one asked you, finn." mercedes told the hudson boy. "everyone knows that rachel is your favorite."

andy tilted her head to the side, slightly agreeing with mercedes.

"that's not true." mr.schue said.

"no, it's true. you give that skinny, garanimal - wearing ass - kisser everything! and, you know, for two years, you know, i took it. but not anymore! i'm done!" mercedes said.

what she said is true, andy thought, watching mercedes start to walk away, pushing a stand with papers on it down.

"you know, i've outgrown you." she stopped, pointing towards mr.schue. "i've outgrown all of you."

"mercedes!" mr.schue yelled. "you walk out that door, you're out of glee club."

"i guess it's just the year to kick everyone out." andy mumbled, making quinn nudge her. "i'm just saying."