envy on it's peak

Start from the beginning

(You noticed that someone snapping finger Infront of your face, it was Abhishek)

You:(sigh) ughh!! Hn, hn kya hua??

Abhishek:(laughing) chalein??

You: hn, hn... Mil li wo tumse

Abhishek: hn, ab chalein??

You:hn, hn... Chalo!! Chalo!!

(You sat in the car and left the place for go to home With full of envy . In the way, Abhishek was busy in his phone and you were driving. He show you an edit which is made by his fangirl.After seeing that, you got more jealous but you controlled to yourself thinking about friendship line.You came home and going upstairs together, you reminded him that tomorrow is your competition, he should arrive at exact time)

❤️❤️❤️————————️❤️❤️❤️
{Time passed, the next day came, you left for school early in the morning because you had to get ready for the competition straight away.The time had passed and you had reached the competition venue The competition had already started and your performance turn was about to come, but Abhishek had not yet arrived.You were feeling very nervous and finally your name was announced.You came on the stage and you started your prepared classical dance on the song-" Radha kaise na jale" from movie "Lagaan"}

[but all your attention was on why Abhishek did not come. Because of which you were not able to give good face expression,But suddenly, you noticed that Abhishek have come.After this, as your dance got a different spark, your face blossomed which made your face expression even better.It was looks real because you were really angry with Abhishek for his late coming.
You imaginate herself as  Radha and him as loard Krishna.So, it was enhance beauty of your dance performance.finally,After all the performances got finished. then, the time of announcing the name of winner was came. You got 1st position as usual.After, collecting your prize you go backstage. Where you met Abhishek you was very angry to him.You were looking gorgeous in the getup of  Radha]

Abhishek:congrats!! And you looking gorgeous in this getup

Abhishek:congrats!! And you looking gorgeous in this getup.I knew you would win. After all you......(you interrupted with crooked eyes)

You:(crooked eyes)thank you!!

Abhishek:Accha!! Na sorry thoda SA hi to late hua tha itna to ignore mat Kar tujhe to pata hai Delhi Ka traffic
(Yup!! He know very well why you behave like that)

You:(shouts) seriously, Abhiii....thoda sa late?? Jao mujhe baat hi Nahi Karni tumse. Tumhara na humesha Ka hai.....(suddenly, one of your Competitive came near to you for giving wishes to you but you was like:-" dikh Nahi Raha abhi mein Kitna busy hoon pehle mujhe ise daantne Do" and your started scolding him again,but he was just adores your beauty)

Abhishek:(bow down) sorry Bola to..... Accha!! Ek kaam karta hoon sit-ups laga leta hoon?? Nahi Nahi murga ban jaata hoon....(he started to taking that murga position but you stopped him)

You:(chuckling)koi zaroorat Nahi hai tum giraffe hi theek ho

Lucky:(barking) bhaww bhaaww

You:(chuckling) dekho yeh Bhi keh Raha hai koi zaroorat Nahi hai

•••Lucky came with Abhishek. As, Aunty Fernandez had gone to Goa. so, you had given lucky to Abhishek in the morning Before going to school•••

[Abhishek about to ask you something but suddenly,A tall, fair,handsome man with brown  eyes  calling your name from a distance he was your school music teacher named Abhishek Chauhan. He came near to you for giving you wishes]

•Abhishek (c.)=
Abhishek Chauhan

•Abhishek (M.) Or Abhii= Abhishek Malhan

Abhishek (C.): congrats!! miss Anu jii.I was sure that you would win. After all, you dance very well!! no one can beat you in dancing.

(and he started praised you and your dancing talent. In short, he was flirting with you Meanwhile, Abhishek (M.) listening to him and feel jealous like hell)

Abhishek (M.) p.o.v:- ''' wait!!! What??? What did he just say her??? He say her name "miss Anu jii". yeh bolne Ka haq aunty Preet ke baad sirf mujhe hai. Hey!! bhagwaan Dekho to kaise chipke jaa Raha hai. Dur hath us se, mujhe gussa aa Raha hai Mai iska muh Tod doonga. Yeh hai kon or itna chipak kyu Raha hai??? Wait!! Mujhe itni problem kyu ho rahi hai??? Mujhe jealousy ho rahi hai??? Offcourse wo mujhse pyar Nahi Karti to kya hua mein to karta hoon mujhe to jealousy hogi hi.........'''(He realized that you are shaking his arm)

You:(shooking his hand) abhii.... Kahan kho Gaye the??

Abhishek (M.):hn,Nahi!! Nahi Kuch Nahi wo mein bus.....(you interrupted)

You: Accha wo sab chodo inse Milo Abhishek he is Abhishek Chauhan our school's music teacher and Abhishek jii meet him he is Abhishek Malhan urfff... Fukra insaan.....(Abhishek (c.) Interrupted)

Abhishek (c.): Yah!! I know, I have seen some of his videos. Nice content Mr. Malhan

Abhishek (M.):(grinding teeth) thank you!! Mr. Chauhan

Abhishek (c.):(to you) To.....phir chalein miss Anu jii...

You: ooh!! Shit!! Sorry Abhishek jii mein to aapko batana hi bhool gayi aaj ka plan to Mera abhii ke saath hai....(he interrupted)

Abhishek (c.): but... miss Anu jii....(you interrupted)

You:sorry!! Abhishek jiii, but meine Abhiii ke Saath Aaj Ka din pehle se hi plan Kar liya tha sorry !! Mein aapko Batana bhool gayi. (turning to Abhishek) chalein abhii, bahut bhook lagi hai pehle hum kahin chalkar Khana khaate hai yahan lunch program to hai but veg variety boht Kam hai and you know nah!! I'm pure vegetarian (you laugh softly standing between both Abhishek)

Abhishek (c.):(grinding teeth)Umm.. ohk!! Fine. Enjoy!! Ba...baye...

{You both left the place, and came back home at evening around 7 o'clock after enjoyed alot whole day}
♥️——————————♥️
BC Aaj Pura din network issues the publish hi Nahi ho Raha tha part ab issues Sahi ho Gaye.....
Love y'all lovely readers
🥰🥰🥰🥰