Teaser

"Uuuuurgh," You groan, sitting up with one hand pressed to your pounding skull. Your eyes blink open slowly and you immediately slam them shut again to block out the harsh sunlight. Your eyes open again and you use a hand to block out most of the light. Slowly letting your eyes adjust, you look around and scream, instantly slamming them shut again. A large, creamy white bipedal dragon is standing over you, looking hungry.

It sniffs at you, vibrant yellow eyes practically glowing, then snorts and walks away, the ball of bones on its tail narrowly missing your head. You sigh with relief before standing up and looking around. You've spawned in a desert, the rolling dunes and cactus stretching unbroken for as far as the eye can see. There's only one thing that seems out of place, save for you and the dragon. A large, upturned ribcage is about forty metres to your left, lava bubbling between some of the bones. You need to survive in this harsh environment, and the sun is getting close to disappearing. You notice there is a satchel slung over your shoulder, and it feels heavy. A large, egg-shaped bulge is easy to see, along with a small circular bulge and some shapes that seem to be bones. Do you open it now, or save it for later?