"You brought a noble home!?" He gasps. "You were only supposed to go check out the general store! Not nab yerself a nobleman!"

         "... Nab?" You echo in confusion. "I didn't steal Julius. He followed me home."

         "And you just let him?" 

         "It's to clear my debt." You nod. 

         "Debt!? What the hell were you doing in the noble realm!?" Gavin questions in alarm. Julius chuckles and you look between them blankly.

         "Oh right. Your gift." You hum going into the house. 

         "Huh?" Gavin watches after you, utterly lost now. You return, handing him the dagger. 

         "Julius said you shouldn't get the holster before the grimoire since you don't know what yours will be like. So I got you this with my money… And he helped me pay for it." You tell him. He unsheathes the dagger, looking between you and it, seeming in shock.

         "You… Put yourself in debt to get me a gift?" He tries to wrap his head around it.

         "You would've been disappointed if I came back with nothing. Here's your money back." You point out handing him the pouch as well. He sheathes the dagger and hugs you with a sniffle. 

         "You really do see me as a friend." He breathes. 

         "... Well yeah. You said we were." You state, blinking as you awkwardly pat his back. 

         "I can't tell with you sometimes." He sighs pulling back. He looks over the dagger before looking at Julius. "Ah… Thanks for this… and for looking after ___.”

         "No problem." Julius smiles. "Are we done now?" He adds to you.

         "Yeah. You kids go ahead and show Julius around." Evan tells you three with a wave. 

         "Okay." You wave before looking at Gavin. "What do we show him?" 

         "Hmm… Have you ever left the noble realm before, Julius?" Gavin asks him.

         "Nope." Julius shakes his head.

         "Then we HAVE to take him to the demon." Gavin points at the remains that overlooked Hage. Julius lights up at that, seeming excited about the suggestion. 

         "We sure do if he's going to make a face like that." You comment starting for Hage. 

         "... Wait, ___ look at me real fast." Gavin requests. You look back at him as he tilts his head.

         "Hm?" You hum in question.

         "Did it sound like ___ was smiling to you?" He murmurs to Julius. 

         "Did sound like amusement." Julius nods.

         "I wasn't smiling. I was just commenting." You assure them before carrying on. Gavin hums with a frown. 

         "Dammit." He grumbles following along with Julius. 

         "So the stone face is normal?" Julius guesses.

         "Yep. Can never tell what ___ is thinking." Gavin sighs. 

         "I see… That just makes things interesting then." Julius rumbles, moving to your side. You glance at him before looking toward the demon remains.