Chapter 2

bella's pov:

I changed out of the outfit I was wearing for school,and put on a floral dress with a brown belt around the waist.

I added brown opened-toed high heels.I left my hair and re-applied make-up.

I may find Nash annoying,but I don't want to look gross.By the time I was done,it was 5:00.

I went downstairs and waited for them to arrive.At about 5:30 the doorbell rang and my mom answered it.

"hey Nyla!"my mom said to Nash's mom.

"and Nash!"she added.

"hey Jeanette!Thank you for having us!"Nyla replies to my mom.

"never a problem"my mom says with a smile.

"Please come in," they walk in "this is my daughter Bella" my moms says.

"Hi,nice to meet you!" I say while shaking Nyla's hand

"hi Nash" I mumble to Nash.

"hey Bella!"Nash says loudly.

"Oh you two know each other?" Nyla asks.

"yeah actually we go to school together"Nash says.

"Oh okay" Nyla says, "I figured you guys did".

We sit down and my mom brings out dinner.We eat and Nyla asks me and Nash questions about how we know each other and stuff like that.

It was so awkward,but I got over it.Nash is a lot more chill when he isn't trying to get with me.

After they left,I had nash's number and we became bestfriends.I got up from watching NCIS.

I walk into my bathroom and took a shower,changed into pj's,and went to bed with thought of not having to get up early for the next 2 months.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
This chapter was updated and edited, thank you for your cooperation.
~nashandmatt🌸

Social media <Twitter> :
nashxmattxcam_