flirting with a werewolve pt. 2

lets just get right to the point😟
-------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:
i let out soft little moans as i felt bobert kiss my neck.
he had my hands pinned against his bed and i could feel his crotch against mine.
i suddenly felt him slide one of his hands up my shirt massaging my breasts.
he pulled away from my neck and sat up pulling my shirt up, i wasn't wearing a bra so thats a bonus. he was teasing my nipples by circling around them with his index finger.
when he suddenly pinched both of them, it a shock of pleasure around my body.
i then decided to be a little bold and i rolled us over.
bobert sat up as i was sitting on him in cowgirl position.
he grabbed my chin and started kissing me. He kissed the side of my mouth, then my cheek then down to my neck and he made his way behind my ear.
he whispered "you are so beautiful" into my ear
which sent instant butterflies throughout my stomach.
The innocence didn't last long, it was soon after that he grabbed my hair and pulled my hair, making me look up and my neck open for any vampire.
he started kissing on my neck and flipped us over once again.
I was really wet, like seriously so fucking wet.
he slid off my pants and felt me up, rubbing me through my panties.
he let out a little "fuck"
and so did i.
he was already hard no need for a blow job or a handie.
he pulled my underwear down leaving my completely naked and him with boxers and a shirt.
he soon took off his boxers revealing his erection.
my eyes widened, i didnt think he was gonna be THAT big.
"something the matter princess?" he noticed
i gulped before humming in response
"good, now are you sure this is okay?"
i nodded quickly
"okay"
he aligned his dick with my entrance
"are you 100% sure you want me to?" he asked again.
"yes now please do something" i moved my hips s little but he held me down
"begging now are we? ill give you what you want. put your legs together"
i did has he said and he almost immediately slid in. i moaned out loud he was so hot. my feet were on his shoulders and he was keeping eye contact. his pace was steady he was going hard but slow, i liked it.
i guess he could tell i was really enjoying this because he soon started going faster. not even giving me a moment to breathe. we both moaned as he went on with his pace, pleasing the both of us.
"oh fuck that feels so good" i said out loud
"yeah?"
"yeah"
he stopped and put my legs down and he started at his pace again. i looked at his chest and realizes he was still wearing his shirt so i seductively tugged on it.
"you want this off bunny?"
i nodded in response
he quickly took it off and threw it on the ground.
he started going even faster now.
"oh fuck" i moaned lit loud
as he was enjoying himself i became a whimpering mess underneath him. it was definitely turning him more and more on.
he continued at this until i felt him start to get sloppier with his work.
more determined.
he was going to cum.
and so was i. i could feel the heat rising snd rising in my stomach as he was hitting all the right places.
i suddenly felt a good feeling down there and i arched my back as the orgasm had become so powerful. and just as i did that i could feel a warm substance landing on my stomach. bobert had pulled out and came on my stomach.
i felt a large sigh of relief and satisfaction.
bobert threw himself next to me

---------------------------------
im sorry this is so bad bruh im literally half asleep. i forgot abt u guys for a min and i remembered abt this smut. anyways there will be a part 3
hopefully i can publish it tmr
bye imma go to bed i wss literally taking mini laps in between sentences.😭😭