Cobra Kai

"Wait tell me why you want me to do this with you again?" Celeste asked as her and Tory walked to the cobra kai dojo

"Because I probably won't know anyone else there and you are the only person who would agree to go with me." Tory replied.

"Yea but why me? I'm probably going to get my ass kicked in their." Celeste said.

"Hey, you never know." Tory said.

"Once were out of that place you owe me. Big time." Celeste said.

Once they got to the building Celeste followed behind Tory hoping no one would see her.

"Listen up!" Johnny shouted.

"I see we've got some new recruits. Everybody fall in." Johnny said.

"Neat rows and lines." Johnny said and Celeste went in the back next to Tory.

"Time to see what your made of." Johnny said.

"Straighten up, ginger twins." Johnny said as he walked through the rows.

"Sorry, parents can't stay for class. It's an insurance thing." Johnny said to a guy who obviously wasn't a teenager.

"I'm not a dad.  I am here to kick some ass, sir!" The guy replied.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" Johnny asked.

"Oh, yeah, the, um...I sold you the  mirror. We kinda bonded,talked about rock bands," The guy answered.

"Look you're a little old. This is a class for teenagers." Johnny said.

"Well, I can take them. I'm not afraid of kids sir. And my mom she doesn't charge me rent, so I just...I got a lot of cash to burn." The guy said before taking out some money.

"Yeah. Well consider this a trial run." Johnny said as he took the money and walked away.

"I thought my last group of recruits  was pathetic. But if you do what I tell you what to do, you'll at least have a chance of becoming a fighter. But to do that you gotta fight. So, which one of you has the balls to take down the champ?" Johnny said.

"I'll take him on." Tory said and every turned around to face her.

"Tory! What are you doing?!" Celeste whisper yelled.

"Oh you will, huh?" Johnny asked and Tory nodded.

"I saw your little demo at valley fest. You guys can put on a show. Can you actually fight." Tory said.

"That sound like a challenge." Johnny said.

"I like a challenge." Tory replied.

"Mr.Diaz. Show little Miss Hotshot here what Cobra Kai is all about." Johhny said and Miguel and Tory walked up to each other.

"Look are you sure you wanna do-" Miguel said before Tory cut him off by kicking him.

"Oh! All right. Game on." Miguel said getting into a fighting stance.

After a minute or two of Miguel and Tory throwing punches at each other Miguel tripped Tory causing her to fall to the ground.

"Don't let me see it coming." Miguel said before Tory pushed him to the ground.

"Did you see that coming?" Tory asked.

Miguel then tripped Tory and she fell to the ground.

"Maybe." Miguel answered.

"My names Miguel." Miguel said offering his hand to Tory so he could help her up.

"Tory." Tory replied before tripping Miguel and holding him down.

"With a Y." Tory said.