𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸~ 𝓛𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓽

The beast appears. Lestat was the man of her dreams that walked up to her in his black leather material five inch boots. He was cold as ever to get near a girl like her. He sniffed her from where he was standing to get a good smell from her veins attached to her heart. The vampires were in the circle around the two where they keep her locked in. Her heart was pumping hard as the lava like blood was going through her fast. Violet was panicking very hard with a nervous look on her soft, warm face as she talk to herself and putting the soft pointer finger on the ground. 

          "Viola be brave..  Be strong.. Just use your voice so they won't hurt you.." Violet said quietly in a nervous way where Lestat and the others could her. Lestat took his cold demon, vampire hand helping her up all the way. " Oh my. What have they done to you?" Lestat wondered. He already known what they done to her. But she knows they all know who she is except for Lestat. "Well Lestat. I will show you who I am." 

  Violet began to close his ears tightly so he wouldn't hear her magical siren singing to do what she was about to do. She yells out with the spell very loud that is purple waves of her voice going through every vampire. The vampires began to close their ears and scream very loud since her voice mess with their minds. They fell straight to the ground after Violet runs outside. Lestat walks out to Violet wanting to talk to her.

         "That was impressive. You should team up with me." Lestat wanted to live with Violet forever as immortals to conquer the world of music and love combined to have more fans. "Well I will think about it. Think about it with The Devil." She looked down with her eyes not moving her head but looked back up to him with a beautiful quirky smirk. "What are you?" Lestat asked nicely walking towards her with his right eyebrow going up, feeling like he is the one asking questions like a interviewer. How rude. "You should ask my aunt. She knows everything and everyone." Violet walked backwards to a wall where he was very close to her.

   Once she put her cold and shaking spine against the hard brick wall, he began to grab between her arm with his two cold bare hands "Now tell me. Where is she?" Lestat got his fangs ready as she stutters softly. He took one big juicy bite into her lava like veins to cool his body down. He gulped tons of blood from her arm into his mouth since he loved her blood a lot better than everybody's blood in the world. "Lestat! Stop! You're gonna kill me!" Violet groaned in pain very hard to get his attention. Lestat didn't want to kill her as he pulled away leaving the markings of his canines in her arm when a tiny drop of her warm liquid was on her arm. He had blood on his mouth going to his chin. He soon walked away leaving a old watch dropped on the ground heading to his mansion. Violet soon picked it up and discovered it to see who's it was.

                                                                ~𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻~