🐯 Ch 1

I own none of the pictures. All of them belong to their rightful owner. I only own the story line. between the story bold means author's note. I hope you enjoy this.

*Edit: To all of the readers who have read this story before I am making changes because I don't like how the story ended. I made this story a few years ago when I had no proper knowledge of wrong or right and when I read this story recently, I was very surprised with myself. So to all of you who enjoyed the previous ending, I'm sorry.

Y/N PROFILE

NAME: Cha Y/n 

AGE: 19

SIBLING(S): Cha Eunwoo, 9 year old brother

PERSONALITY: Very chill and laid back person. Only cares about Eunwoo. Savage.

JOB: Coffee shop waitress at day & bartender at night.

PARENTS: Deceased aka dead.

Y/N P.O.V

*trrriiiinngg* 

I groaned and shut my alarm off. '* sigh* Another shitty day'. I took my towel and clothes and went to the bathroom.

20 mins later 

My outfit :

Then I went to Eunwoo's room

I heard some humming from the bathroom and smirked.

I slowly crept in and screamed 'boo!!'. Eunwoo let out a girly scream and covered his part. I started laughing hysterically.

Eunwoo: Noona! I'm naked!!

Y/n: Bro I've seen your little pee-pee way many times.

Eunwoo: *gasp* Noona, you pervert!

I laughed and said.....

Y/n: I'm making breakfast. Come quick or there would be none left~

Eunwoo: Ok ok, I'm coming.

I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.

A few minutes later

Breakfast:

I hear footsteps and Eunwoo came into the kitchen

Y/n: Come eat.

We ate and left the house. A few minutes later we reached Eunwoo's school. We bid goodbye to each other and parted ways. Eunwoo went to school while I head over to the café.

After 4 & 1/2 hours

I was waiting for Eunwoo outside of his school. Soon the bell rang and students start coming out. Eunwoo ran to me and flashed a bright smile. 'cute' I thought. I smiled back.

Eunwoo: A-yo!

Y/n: Respect!

Eunwoo: Whatever.

Y/n: How was school?

Eunwoo: Meh! It was okay.

Y/n: Of course it's school.

Eunwoo: Yeah!

We reached home and freshened up. I made lunch and took a small nap for 30 mins. I woke up to a banging noise and opened my eyes. I saw Eunwoo banging two pans together. He stopped when he saw me awake.

Y/n: Bro! What is wrong with yo?

Eunwoo: I've trying for to wake you up for like 10 mins. Damn, how deep is your sleep?

(Funfact: My sleep is like really deep in real life too.)

Y/n: I just slept for 30 mins tho.

Eunwoo: Hah! You thought! it's been 50 mins, you have to leave soon for work.

Y/n: *sigh* Had lunch?

Eunwoo: Yeah. You?

Y/n: No. I'll have it and leave for work.

Eunwoo: Ok.

He left the room. I washed my face and went to the kitchen. I ate whatever was left and left for work locking the front door.

1:48 am

I kept walking through the almost empty streets. A few seconds later took the left to the alley I always use to get home.

I heard a silenced gunshot go off. I looked around and saw a few people a bit far from me on my left. I kept walking only to bump into something hard. Before I could look, someone hit my head from the back. and I passed out. 

Last thing I hear was "Night night".

End of Ch 1. 

Hi everyone. I'm a new writer so please bear with my English, which might not be good. I'm very thankful to the people who take their time to read this. I love you!  💜💜💜.

I will post every whenever I can. I live in UAE. My name is Sofiya. I'm a 16 year old ARMY

~Sofiya.