The next day
Narrator

Today Betty and Veronica are going for their first ultrasounds together and they are really excited because they've always wanted kids at the same time and when they both told each other they where very excited. Veronica had left with Archie and Betty was with Jughead because he wants to be in his child's life even though Betty means nothing to him they are going to try co parenting. When they arrived they had to wait around 30 minutes which wasn't very ideal but Betty went in first and her appointment was good. The doctor said that Betty and Jughead have a very healthy baby which is good.
Then it was Veronica's turn and they were stunned. The doctor put on the gel and moved it around Veronica's stomach with the roller thingy (I don't know what it is called. Sorry) and then the doctor said that they have very healthy babies. Veronica and Archie said "babies" at the same time and then the doctor said that the are having twins and they were shocked but very happy.
Veronica and Betty had told each other the news and they were very emotional due to the hormones and it wasn't very surprising. Betty said that she wants a girl but Jughead wants a boy. They then asked Archie and Veronica but they both said that they don't mind as long as their babies healthy.

2 months later

Veronica's POV

Today is the day where we get to know the gender of our babies and we are all really excited. These past 2 months have been crazy; Betty and Jughead got back together and they now live next door to us. We also found out that Betty is also having twins which has made us even more excited. I can't wait. Archie and I have been amazing these past 2 months because our relationship has gotten better and he even proposed to me and of course I said yes. The gender reveal is at 3:30 so that all of our gets can get here on time because not everybody lives close to us. Betty and Jughead think that they are going to have two girls which I think will be adorable. Archie thinks that we are going to have a boy and a girl where as I think we are having two boys. I can just imagine having Archie and two boys now actually I think we are going to have a boy and a girl because just imagine having a mini me bossing every one around. It is only 12:45 but we need to get things ready and I go into mine and Archiekins room but he is still asleep that lazy bugger honestly! Our gender reveal parties are at 13:25 so we are just arriving because we have 15 minutes until our gender reveals which are really exciting.
It looks amazing

I can't wait to see which genders we have

I can't wait to see which genders we have. It is now time to see what genders we have and it feels unreal.
3...2...1... OMG it's a ....
———————————————————. Authors note:
Comment what you think they are going to have. Remember Betty and Veronica are having twins. I left it on a cliff hanger because I think that you guys would enjoy it. Also Please comment some boy and girl names so that I can choose them and in the next chapter I will give the people who have the top 4 names a shout-out. The next a baby! Will be the last one and then I'm going to make another one shot but don't worry because I'm not nearly finished this book yet. This a baby! Chapter has got to be my favourite so far but the last one (next one) will be the best because both couples will have little babies and there might be another surprise in the next/ last chapter of the a baby! One shot. Sorry that I didn't upload yesterday I was really busy and I don't know if I will upload tomorrow but if I do it will be pretty late. Have an amazing day or night . 1600 words!
- A ❤️

@idk_meli thank you for the baby names I really like them. If you have any suggestions of other different kind of chapters please tell me 😀. Thank you so much for commenting on my stories. I Hope that you have a good night or day wherever you live❤️ in England it is 01:25am so very early.
- A ❤️