Part title

Shehnaaz- Pam y r u always ask these questions. I m fine. Main theek Hun. Aap meri fikar mat kro. Roj roj yehi baat krte ho. Kyun itna tention lete ho. Abhi By I m getting late.                                              

Pam hold her Nd give her a sandwich which she always know she can't hv it.  A glass of juice. Which she always took one ya two sips. She very  well knows how to hide her pain nd how to handle her emotions. No one can imagin a girl lyk lioness hv too much pain in her heart. 2- Scene- in office lots of hustle bustle. All r running doing there work very fast.                                                                                              

Viyan-(Shehnaaz Pa) guys mam is coming with in five minutes settle ur self on ur seats. He very well knows his boss. She has fire in her eyes. She can't compromise with her work.                                                                

Viyan(to Shehnaaz) Good morning mam How r u.                                                                

Snehnaaz- gave a glare to him nd say what's the gud in this morning Viyan. Tell me the schedule of the day and what about the meetings.  Do u organise that files which I gave u in last evening.                                          

Viyan- Gulp his silva.  Smile is faded    away. Try hard not to gave her a eye contact. Just shut his eyes nd reply in one go. Sorry mam, meetings r orgnised at sharp at. 12. But the file of the orgnised meeting is not completed.                                                      

Shehnaaz to Viyan with angry tone 😡😡😡krte kya rehte ho din bhar em file arrange nhi hoti. I think I need a new personal assistant. Get the hell out of hear h r fired. Your payments should be transferred to your account. She's on fire.

Viyan- came back to his cabin. He's sad.

Ruchi a another employ in office come to him nd says don't be sad dear. U know mam very well.  Wo dil ki buri nhi hai. Bus apne kaam de compromise nhi krti. U also know her very well. Plz smile for my sake yr. (yes she has a soft corner for Viyan)

In other hand
Shehnaaz is very restless, kaam main jhok diya usne khud ko. Ki uska dimaag kisi dusri taraf na jae. She didn't had breakfast or lunch.

Ruchi come to check her. She knows Shehnaaz from childhood, she knows her pain, hers tears. Which she hide very well. She took some juice and aaloo Partha from the lunch box Nd enter in her cabin. Shehnaaz give her a look with fire eyes. Ruchi didn't give a dam to her looks. She forward the juice and aaloo pratha to Shehnaaz and order her to have it. (And very quietly said," Maine bhi nhi khaya.") With pleading eyes. They start there lunch, Ruchi ask her what is the matter with Viyan. 

Shehnaaz some how aware about Ruchi,s feeling. She didn't say anything to Ruchi.

Shehnaaz to Ruchi Viyan ko bhej de andar. I need to talk.

Ruchi comes out cabin and direct goes to Viyan and told him about Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz cabin- Viyan enter on cabin with sad face.

Viyan to Shehnaaz- yes mam u call me.

Shehnaaz to Viyan- I am not firing you Viyan. Next time be careful. This type of behaviour I can't tolerate in my office. So better u understand this.( abb Shehnaaz arrogant hai to waise hi bolegi na)

Viyan left the cabin. And start his work with sad heart. Ruchi talk to him but all in vain.

Office hours are complete. Everybody is going to home. But our Shehnaaz is deeply engrossed in her work.

Ruchi comes to her cabin. Nd says. Ghar nhi jaegi.

Shehnaaz to Ruchi- bhut kaam hai Abhi. Kal ki meeting ki file or contract kuch bhi ready nhi hai. You know Wo meeting Kitni jaruri hai. Without eye contact.

Ruchi knows very well. This is Shehnaaz way to hide her self. She doesn't say anything and left.