bit a history

At a small suberb house in the city of metroville in the year 1949. What can only be described as a fire tornado raged around the house, the house a building with a hole in the center of the roof, in the room below a women with pink hair was protectively holding a baby. Above the house itself two men were locked in combat one man seemed to be made of fire and was propelling himself with it was fighting someone much lackluster a man with graying brown hair dressed in plain workers cloths seemed to be floating in the air but then the fire man spoke "YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD HIDE FROM ME CYCLONE IT MAY HAVE TAKEN A YEAR BUT I FOUND YOU" the other man looked defensive and reluctant like he didn't want to be fighting this man "flare I'm no longer a hero I just want to live my life" the fireman now known as flare look evan mader then he already was "yo-YOU DONT GET TO QUIT THE EMBARRASSMENT YOU PUT ME THRUE IF YOU REFUSE TO FIGHT ILL KILL US ALL" the other man or cyclone seemed to realise what was happening as he mad a small movement to the women below who promptly ran thrue the house the women below ran and behind her the house combusted into flames as she ran she seemed to do something to the baby makeing him have a soft glow and she continued to run but as she reached the edge of the property the fire caught up to her and she promptly thrue the baby as far as she could the child landed with a thud and the fire seemed to promptly sees and all that was left of the small suberban house was cinders and laying on the street was a small pink haired child.