Dasoku x Reader : Live with Him (2)

A/N : This the continuation of Live With Him.

*outside your operation room*

Dasoku waits unpatiently. He worries about you, you just got hit by a truck because him. Now, what he can do right now is blaming himself.

A doctor comes out from the operation room, and approach Dasoku. "Mr. Dasoku, am I right?" "Yes, do you have any news about the girl?" Dasoku asked "I have bad news and good news, the bad news is the operation will continue, bcs she lost a lot of blood and the good news are there are some donors, after that she will be okay, and her heartbeat has come to a normal state" the doctor explained, Dasoku hold both of his arm in relieve. "But, can I ask you something? She were wearing her uniform, and the eyewitnesses said that she is crying, is she in trouble?" The doctor asked, Dasoku only turn his head, the doctor understood and back to the operation room.

Dasoku is back to sit and waits again. And then Mi-chan, Gero, Clear & Koma'n come. "I heard Suzuran hitted by a truck" Mi-chan said and crossing his arms "Suzuran who?" Gero asked "Suzuran-P, the one who duetted with Dasoku san in Cantarella & Cendrillon" Koma'n explained, Gero & Clear got shocked, the two of them hurries to see your face, but blocked due to the covered room.

"But for me, making a girl cries is unacceptable" Michan said with a serious face & tone. Dasoku keeps not talking. A nurse come out from the operation room and approach Dasoku. "Mr. Dasoku, Suzuran-san's operation is done, and she has gained concious and wished to meet you" the nurse said and led Dasoku in to the operation room.

"I dont know Dasoku is this Faithful" Clear said with an impressed face "Yeah, he usually changes partner, but stopped to changes partners when he met Suzuran" Koma'n answered "WOW THATS COOL!!" Gero shouted. Clear, Koma'n & Michan beat Gero to shut up. "This is hospital!"

Dasoku walks toward you, and your sight is kinda blur. "Its Dasoku-san.." you said quietly, Dasoku nodded. "Suzuran... I'm really sorry!!" He said and kneeled, you just chuckled a bit and grabbed his hand. "It's okay.. Don't blame yourself.." you said with the power you have, and Dasoku start to cries. "Ah! When youre crying you look like a girl!!" You said with a big smile and try to reach his cheek. "This is the cheek I slapped before.. I'm sorry.." you continue and stroke his cheek "Can I request something...??" You asked sleepily "Anything for you.." Dasoku answered with a smile. "Can I have a goodnight kiss.." you close your eyes and you feel soft lips on your lips, you immadiately kiss Dasoku back. "Then, Goodnight my dear" he whisper into your ear and kiss your forehead. And you drift to sleep.

Dasoku relieve and walk outside the room and see many Utaites includes ex-Utaite like Valshe & ShounenT. "What the heck is you all doing here??" Dasoku asked "I want to see Suzuran's face" Valshe said ang ShounenT nodded. Dasoku just sighed .

Some nurse get out from the room and push your bed to the elevator. The utaites follow the nurse to your room number 3717, you will be hospitalized until youre healthy again. The nurses bring your bed to the position and left. "So.. This is Suzuran's face" Valshe said while standing to your side of bed.

You wake up seeing many utaites. They look very happy to meet you in person, you start to chit chat with them. Youre having fun chit chat with them but it's already night and they need to go home. "Hey Dasoku-san take care of Suzu-chan will you?" 96Neko said with a smile "Of course I will" Dasoku answered with no hestitation "Thats great, see ya soon Suzuran!" The other and get out from your room. You sighed in tiredness, and then you realize that Mi-chan is still here. "Mi-chan, youre not going home?" You asked "Hm? Just now I want to go, bye Suzuran, see ya soon" Michan said and slightly kiss your forehead. You chuckled and then he go to the door, wave and go home.

"Then its leave to of us" Dasoku said sitting on the edge of your bed. You slightly try to sit. "Dasoku-san you arent going home?" You asked and Dasoku laughs very hard. "Of course not, I won't leave you here alone in this state" he said and kiss your forehead. "Hey, do you ever wear a ring on your ring finger?" Dasoku asked, "I wore a ring when I'm still a kid, it's a Hello Kity ring from my mother, but I'm too big to wear it now" you answered and Dasoku burst into laugher. "I won't talk about it... Haha.. Then can I ask you something?" Dasoku back to serious, you nodded "Will you wear a ring again along with me?" He said bring out a black ring box and opened it. You see 2 rings. You are so happy, and you rested your forehead on his shoulder, Dasoku smiled "Will you..?" He asked again, you nodded and he brings out your left and slip a ring on your ringfinger. You do the same to him and hug him very tight.

-Extended Ending-

You & Dasoku get home from the hospital, Moka & Fal happiky greet you. "Then Dasoku-san, how I could repay the bill from the hospital?" You ask, Dasoku leads you to his bedroom and pinned you to his bed, now your under him. "Pay it with your body is enough.." he whispers to you with seductive tone, he pressed his lips to you and begin the fun.

Really, age not is related to love.