He shakes his head, and wipes the tears that had fallen. "That's one of the many fucking reasons why I'm head over heels in love with you." 

It was my turn to get the tears in my eyes, and I wipe them before they have the chance to fall any further. "God damn you, Reigns." I joke, and he laughs at me. "Well, I'll let you go to sleep. I know you must be tired." 

"I am. Call me when you wake up in the morning?" He asks, and I nod. "I love you." He says softly, and I smile at him. 

"I love you too." I say, and blow him a kiss. He sends me a wink before ending the call. I pull my knees up to my chest, and lay my head on them, and cry. God I missed him so much it hurt, and I possibly one had a month left to go. Could I handle a whole month more?

//Present Day//

Marlana's P.O.V

"Hey baby girl." Roman says, as he walks up to me in the PC. "Do you want to be my date to the dance tonight?"

"There's a dance tonight?" I question, and Roman laughs, nodding at me. "Oh, I had no idea."

"Only a select few people are going, and I really want us to go. We haven't been out in a while, and I know things have kind of been hectic. I think we could use the night out." He tells me, and grabs my hands, looking at me with a small smile on his face. 

"Then yes, I will be your date. Though, I didn't think it was necessary for you to ask." I say with a giggle, and he shrugs his shoulders. He leans forward to press a soft kiss to my lips. 

"Hey Reigns! She's supposed to be training!" Sasha yells at Roman, and he quickly pulls away, and I laugh. 

"Sorry Banks, she's all yours now." He yells back at her, then turns to me. "I will see you later then." He pecks me one more time on the lips before leaving the PC. 

"Seriously, how are you guys not married yet?" She jokes, and I roll my eyes. "What? I'm just saying." 

"Shut up, and work my ass in that ring." I tell her, and slide into the ring.

//Flashback//

Marlana's P.O.V

I was walking down the hall to Roman's locker room when I saw that Adam Cole, and the rest of Undisputed Era were near it. I take a deep breathe, and hope that I can get away from them, but of course I don't when I see Adam approaching me. "Hey Marlana." Adam says. 

"Adam." I say, and cross my arms at him. "I need to get ready, I'm opening the show." I say, and try to go in when he stops me. 

"I just wanted to Apologize for the other night. If I knew that you were with someone, I wouldn't have tried to hit on you." He says, his baby blue eyes looking at me.

"Adam, you are with someone too. Britt Baker, someone that I actually look up to." I tell him, and he nods his head. "Look, Roman and I, we've been involved for a while now. Yes, sometimes it's complicated, but he gets me." 

"No, I know. I get that now. Roman is one of the greatest guys I know. I really am sorry, and I wish him a speedy recovery." He tells me with a smile. 

"Thank you." I tell him, and he opens his arms for a hug. I hesitate for a second, but then walk into his arms. 

He walks off, and I walk into the locker room, and call Roman. "Hey baby girl, everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. I just feel like I need to tell you that Adam stopped by your locker room as I was on my way in it to get ready for the show, and he apologized. Then, he gave me a hug, but that was it." I ramble, and Roman stays quiet for a moment. "Oh god, you're mad aren't you."