"Where is he?" I asked. He didn't say shit about me going back to New York. What does he expect shit to just go back to New York.

"Down the hall babe," she says pointing. I walk to the study and knock.

"Come in," he says.

I walk in and stand in the middle of the room. He looks up at me but then looks back down continuing his work.

First off why the fuck is he working didn't he just get shot. I walk up to him and snatch his pen.

He sighs. "Why are you working?" I asked pissed. And then I remembered why I came here. "And why did you tell Madison We're going back to New York" I yell.

I shouldn't be yelling at him. Shit.

"Stop yelling please I have a migraine," he says and I take a deep breath. If I want out I need to be nicer to him. Fuck dam it's not that hard. Just. Be. Nice.

"We're going back in the morning," he said and I can't believe this.

"You can go back and I can stay"

"No your coming Kehlani whether you like it or not" he said calmly. Usually, he would be in my face. Yelling 'whether you fucking like it or not you going back to New York. I will fucking drag you if I have to' but he's gone soft.

"Why?" I asked. He didn't need to go to 'work'. One he's fucking sick and two he's the CEO can't he just take days off or work from home. Fuck he's been looking for me for weeks it wouldn't hurt if he took a couple of more weeks off.

"I can't stay here Lani I need to go back," he says. When did he start calling me Lani again? Ok, now he's really going soft.

"Fine," I say and he finally looks up to me. There's no point of arguing with him. I hand him back his pen. He gently takes it back and continues writing.

"Listen I don't know why you're acting like this but you can't keep me forever babe," I say pulling up a chair. I tried pulling it. It was heavy as hell.

"Sooner or later" I paused trying to pull it back. "The contract will end," I say and I booty bumps him. Right in the....

I turn around and he was standing over me.

"It ends when I say so," He says grabbing the chair for me. With one hand. What the hell. I just used all my strength and he was easily able to grab it.

I roll my eyes and we both sit down.

"Why can't you just let me go, I thought you hated me," I say looking at him.

He slams his hand on the desk making me jump. "I don't fucking hate you how many times do I have to say it. I don't hate you," he was now pissed. "Even after all the shit you put me through and your father fucking shooting me I can't hate you ok," he says calm down. What the fuck does he mean he can't hate me. I want to be free I want to be let go.

"Well I hate you and I want out," I say.

"Sure," he says not taking my words seriously.

Dammit, he knew I wasn't serious.

"When will you ever stop and listen Kilo. All you ever do is fucking give me demands and tell me what to do. You NEVER ask me what I want. How I feel. You're always thinking about your fucking self" I yell and get up.

He roughly gets up and walks in front of me. "When will you understand that I make the fucking rules," he says and goes to say something else but I stop him.

"What fucking rules Kilo. What fucking rules?" I yell and he stays quiet. "Exactly all you ever do is boss me around. Why the hell do you think I left babe. You fucking forced me into this marriage and I didn't get one say in anything. So no Kilo I do not want to extend the damn contract. March 2021 I want to be free," I say out of breath. I hope he actually listens this time because I'm done with him and all his bullshit.

"I'm sorry," he says and I let out a little gasp. Did he just say sorry? "I do boss you around," he says and I gasp again. Did he just admit to something?

"And I don't don't listen to what you have to say"

Ok, where the hell is he going with this.

"I never will." He says. "Now if that's all you should leave. Go talk to your friend" he says sitting back down.

Asshole. He does the fucking most. I stormed out. Who likes somebody and treats them like that?