Part 1: Chapter 8; A Message

Start from the beginning

His silver hair was slicked back as always, but something was much more different than usual.

He seemed, or at least his pressure did, alot.....weaker.

It wasn't enough to kill her like their first encounter.

It was like staring down a Lower Moon anyways, but nothing like the Upper Moon pressure she got just from his projections.

Nonetheless, she was still beyond furious.

"My, my, seems a little low of you to spy on a young girl like me, don't you think Sephir~?" Shinobu replied with tick marks on her forehead.

"Oh, please, you're nothing like my type~" The silver demon chuckled, "You don't even have the chest for it~"

WHAT'S WITH EVERYONE AND INSULTING MY BREASTS-

"I just came to you to give you and your little boyfriend some news about what's gonna happen in the upcoming weeks."

Shinobu didn't need to be a genius to know this demon wasn't lying. His cockiness, his ego, it was all written over his face. Someone like this, with so much self-confidence would probably go ill if he were to tell a lie to someone he deemed weaker than him.

"Is that so~?" She replied with a false smile, "Well, I'll gladly listen to you if you tell me how a lowly demon like you got here in the first place~"

"Pfft, that's easy. Look in the entrance." Sephir pointed towards the entrance of the bathhouse, and Shinobu turned her head in response.

Her eyes shot open again, however, when she saw who, or what, was standing there.

It was most definitely the innkeeper, but something horrible had happened, Shinobu could tell. Her neck was visibly snapped, her head dangling over one shoulder with a swollen purple mouth coming out of the front of her neck, making the sound of the wood flute. Black veins scattered themselves all across her limp and lifeless body, her clothes torn and her limbs shattered to dust. She was a mangled mess, but she still stood, dry blood staining her pale surface. Not only that, but purple welts dotted her body, some even growing to the size of her head in a disgustingly bloated fashion. To add insult to injury, the mouth that the innkeeper usually covered with lipstick was now completely stripped away from her face, her eyes rolled into the back of her skull.

Shinobu didn't need to guess what the cause of death was.

"......you....killed the innkeeper, just to talk with me?!"

"Nope, wasn't me, I had one of my children kill her and pour some of their blood into her mouth~" Sephir winked playfully, "I'd rather not touch that gross woman either though, I think she had fleas or something."

Shinobu hadn't been this enraged in a while. Her fists shook under the water and her teeth grinded as she spat, "I'm going to fucking murder you once I catch you."

"Ouch, so vulgar." Sephir's visible pout only urged Shinobu on. "You're definitely not my kind of woman, Miss Kocho."

"Oh, I would never, ever want to be, you cocksucker~"

"Y'know, I'm starting to feel like you don't really like me that much, Shinobu, and I really think we should have more talks like this to build up our friendship."

"Go ram a ten foot stick up your ass~"

"See? Friends shouldn't be like this, y'know~?"

"Anyways~~," Sephir sat up in his place on the chair and leaned forward with his elbows on his knees, and spoke with a much darker, serious tone.