Chapter 1

Harry sat at the kitchen table eating soup that mrs Weasley had given to him. He thought about what Dumbledore had said to him, he wanted to do private lessons with Harry. He wondered what he'd want to teach Harry, maybe some advanced defensive magic.

"Harry dear you better go to bed, it's been a long night" mrs Weasley said, Harry nodded lifting himself off his seat and walking up the stairs. As Harry was about to open the door to George and Fred's room he smelt a nice flowery smell, he turned around and saw Ginny.

"Harry..." Ginny said hugging Harry, harry hugged back then smiled at her once he pulled away.

"Hey Ginny" Harry said with the smile still on his face.

"I thought you were coming in the morning" Ginny said.

"I was but me and Dumbledore kind of finished this job fast"
"What job?"
"New professor at our school, I think defence against the dark arts" Harry said, Ginny nodded.

"Well goodnight" Ginny said leaving a kiss on his cheek, Harry blushes as he watched her walk down the stairs back to her room.

"Good night Ginny!" Harry said loud enough for her to hear, she smiled and went into her room. Harry walked into Fred and Georges room and it look like they'd taken most of there stuff to the shop. For about 3 months they had been living in the top story of there shop, Harry had never seen it but he was hoping to soon.
*
The next morning Harry woke up by Ron opening the curtains. Harry shot up and grabbed for his glasses.
"What the heck Ron?" Harry asked glaring at him.

"You realise it's two in the afternoon?" Ron asked, Harry shrugged and was about to get up. "Don't get up... Ginny insisted to bringing you up breakfast" and as Ron said that the door opened and Ginny walked in with a tray with bacon and eggs on it. Harry smiled at her and sat up comfortable in his bed.
"Thanks gin, you didn't have to" Harry said, Ginny shook her head.

"You deserve it Harry" Ginny said smiling lightly. Harry started eating his bacon and eggs. "She's annoying me" Ginny said looking at Ron. Hermione walked in and because she heard Ginny.

"She's annoying me to" Hermione said sitting on the other bed.

"Who are you talking about?" Harry asked thinking that they were talking about mrs Weasley who wasn't at all annoying.

"Bill is marrying fleur" Ron said "and she's not that bad"

"Not that bad!" Ginny said with an annoyed look on her face. "You're just saying that because she's veela"
Hermione nodded in agreement, she also had a ping of jealousy in her face.
"You mean fleur from our 4th year?" Harry asked, Hermione nodded. Mrs Weasley walked in the door.

"Ginny, Hermione can you uh help me in the kitchen?" She asked.
"Why don't you ask Ron, he can actually stand her" Ginny said annoyed.

"Ginny just come and help me!" Mrs Weasley said in an irritated voice. Ginny groaned and walked out with Hermione.

"Harry what did Dumbledore take you?" Ron asked as soon as the door closed.

"To see an old friend of his" Harry said eating some of his breakfast.
"Who?"
"Horce Slughorn, I think he's going to be the new defence against the dark arts teacher" Harry said.

"Was he good?" Ron said instantly.
"Well I don't know, I guess. He does seem to favour students though" Harry muttered.
*
Harry got up after a while and walked into the kitchen, Ginny had a very annoyed look on her face.
"Hello 'arry" fleur said, Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Hi fleur um can I take Ginny away for a moment, I need to speak to her." Harry said, ginny's face lit up.
"Sure" fleur said, Ginny smiled and walked out with Harry.
"What did you need to talk to me about?" Ginny asked, Harry chuckled slightly.

"You looked so annoyed I thought I should get you out of there, why are you so annoyed anyway?" Harry asked.
"Bill and Fleur are getting married" Ginny mumbled, she sat down against the tree outside, Harry sat beside her.
"Oh come on, you should be happy" Harry said, Ginny rolled her eyes. "Okay yeah she's annoying" Harry admitted. Ginny smiled.
"You're just saying that so I won't get pissed at you" Ginny said.
"What if I am?" Harry asked.
"Then I'm happy that your not trying to make me pissed off" Ginny said.
"Well I'm not Fred and George... By the way, what's this i hear about a Dean Thomas?" Harry asked with a smirk.
"What are you jealous potter" Ginny said with a laugh.
"Maybe I am, you are the most beautiful girl I've met Ginny Weasley" Harry said. Ginny cheeks turned a light shade of red.
"Oh shut up" Ginny said pushing him, Harry pushed her back so she'd fall on her back and started tickling her. "Harry stop!" Ginny yelled laughing.
"Say 'Harry is the hottest guy in school'" Harry said "say it"
"I-it's h-h-hard when your" she said laughing "tickling me"
"Nope I don't stop if you don't say it"
"H-Harry's the hottest g-guy in s-school" Ginny said. Harry stopped and looked in her chocolate brown eyes. Everything happened so fast, he hadn't realised he kissed her until she kissed him back, Harry deepened the kiss.
"OI QUIT KISSING MY SISTER POTTER" Ron yelled, Harry pulled away and looked at Ron with wide eyes, he was in trouble.