You:(shout)fuccckkkk!! Mein kaise bhool gayi???

(And you were hurriedly going to getting ready in hustle bustle. while mumbling that, how could be you forget about it?? Finally, you got ready. and left house with Abhishek for birthday party.You both enjoy there alot and after came back to home happily.The days were going well, the month of December had started and only 5 days were left in your dance competition)
————————————————

(It was 18 November 2019, only 5 days left for your competition and you were well prepared for that. it was the evening of that day, and you were comfortably sitting in your bedroom while putting earpod on and eating pizza.Aunty Fernandez were not at home that time because She took Lucky to the garden for walk.Abhishek goes upstairs to his house but on the way he sees that the door of your house is little bit open..he came inside and calling your name loudly but due to earpod on you were unable to hear him.He noticed that, Your diary on the couch)

Abhishek p.o.v:-'''kahan hai yeh ladki?? Itni awaz de Raha hoon jawaab kyu Nahi de rahi yeh or darwaza Bhi aadha khula hua tha. ek minute Aaj mauka Accha hai, Anu Bhi Nahi hai or diary Bhi yahin hai padh loon?? Nahi!! Nahi!! Par.....umm.. padh hi leta hoon!! magar Anu ko pata chal Gaya to.....'''

{He did not control himself and He picked up the diary and started reading. Luckily, in the diary, the page of that day opened on the day you first feel the love in your heart for him.}

***In diary***

'''pata hai kitty!! Aaj Ka din bada special hai. Aaj meine wo mehsoos Kiya Jo Aaj se pehle Kabhi Nahi Kiya. Wo different hai,sabse alag hai. He changed my perspective about men.he is amazing......(boom💥, Abhishek was walking while reading the diary and suddenly he hit the table and fell, due to loud  falling sound you came out running to see what happened and you see Abhishek with your diary)

You:(snatching diary) diary wapis Karo meri

Abhishek:(groaning) ouch!! Arey Pura padhne to deti

You:kitni Baar Bola use haath mat lagaya Karo Or ee...ek minute tum andar kaise Aaye??

Abhishek:(groaning) pehle aap batao madam Aap Kahan thi??? itni Der se awazein de Raha tha mein

You: mein to room mein Thi. Earpod ki wajah se shayad awaz Nahi aayi hogi par.... tum yahan andar kaise Aaye???

Abhishek:last time darwaza kisne band Kiya tha??

You:(thinking) meine hi Kiya tha wo mujhe bhook lagi Thi to pizza order Kiya.....(he interuptted)

Abhishek: ek Baar phir Soch lo, darwaza band Kiya tha nah!!

You:(thinking)hn, nah... Hn, yrrr... Meine darwaza band Bhi Kiya tha ya Nahi??

Abhishek:(Lightly hit on your head) Nahi Kiya tha, darwaza khula hua tha. Tum itni careless kaise ho Sakti ho.....(he started scolding you and you were just hearing him while bow down)

You:(puppy face) sorry nah!! Ab Nahi hogi aisi Galti dhyaan rakhoongi ab gussa Karna band Karo please

[he was continuously scolding you but you started sobbing. After seeing that, Abhishek gets nervous and hugs you tightly while pulling you from your wrist]

Abhishek:(Softly, stroking your hairs) shh..shh... Sorry!! sorry!!

You:(Pushing him back) mujhe baat Nahi Karni, jao yahan se boht bure ho tum

Abhishek:(tightly hugged)sorry nah!! Plz... Tujhe pata hai na tujhe lekar Kitna possessive hoon mein agar meri jagah koi or Ghar mein aa jata to?? Bus isliye gussa aa gya.....(you interrupted)

You:(sobbing) it's ohk!!

(You offer him pizza and you both sit in your bedroom while eating pizza,Suddenly, something clicked in your mind and you take out entry pass while pulling out drawer and gave the pass to Abhishek)

You:(stuffed mouth) yeh lo!! Mera competition jahan hai wahan ka pass. Boht mushkil se Mila yeh VIP pass. Badi request Karne par plz time par aa jaana. Meri performance exact 2 baje hai.....(he interuptted)

Abhishek:hn, par yeh pass mujhe kyu?? I.. I mean aunty Fernandez....(you interrupted)

You:aunty Fernandez 22 ko Delhi mein Nahi hongi wo Goa jaa rahi hai wahan unke Kisi relative ke Ghar koi function hai

Abhishek:oh!! Accha theek hai. Wese, are you well prepared for competition ??

You:Absolutely, well prepared.

Abhishek:(low tone)Anu!! If you don't mind mein ek baat puchoon???

You:kitni Baar Bola hai permission Lene ki na bilkul zaroorat Nahi hai tumhe poocho poocho kya poochna hai???

Abhishek:(hesitated) Is anyone in your life ?? I.... I mean Deepu ke baad Bhi tumhari life mein koi.......(you interrupted)

You:(shocked)Tumne meri diary mein Kuch padha kya???

Abhishek:😶😶(no response)

You:(angrily) Abhiiii.... Sachi bata meri diary mein kya padha???

Abhishek:w.. wo... wo (And he told everything he had read)

You:(in mind) ohh!! Thank god !! Is ne apna name Nahi padha warna sab Kuch kharab ho jaata!!humari Puri friendship ruined ho jaati!!

Abhishek:(snapping finger) kya hua?? Kahan kho gayi??

You:k..kahin Nahi wo buss....(he interuptted)

Abhishek:(broken) ab chal jaldi se name bata uska

You: kiska???

Abhishek: arey!! Wohi jiski itni tareef....

You: Abhi!! Stop it bus yarrr... Mujhe Nahi Karni is topic par baat please

Abhishek: aarey!! Par...

You: Abhiiii.... Please 🙏🏻

Abhishek:ohk, Accha theek hai Nahi Batana chahti to koi baat Nahi par jab Dil kare to bata dena

(With Amalgamated lots of feeling for you in his broken heart, he left your house with excuses)

Your p.o.v:-'''Abhiii.... Abhiiii....Mein tumhe kaise bataoon ki mein tumse Kitna pyar Karne lagi hoon, dar Lagta hai agar meine tumhe bol Diya or humari dosti kharab ho gayi to.... Nahi!! Nahi!!! Aisa Kabhi Nahi Hoga mein humari friendship Kabhi kharab Nahi hone de Sakti. Mein apni friendship ki line cross Nahi Kar sakti.'''