- { 1 } -

Soulmates....

When you hear the word soulmates what do you think about it? Is it a person close to you? Or is it something more?nearly every single person has one or more soulmates. And they would know it by the red string that hangs onto their pink finger. When they reach to the age of 13 years old and once they find each outer they stick to each other forever.

And when it came to HueningKai he loved the idea of soulmates when he was in kindergarten when his parents explain about it,and you have no idea on how excited he was to meet his soulmate he wonder and wonders and wonder about who is his soulmate. What do they look like? are they cute? or are they handsome/beautiful?

"Dad dad tomorrow is going to be my birthday" HueningKai said excitedly since tomorrow is going to be his 13 birthday you know what that means. His red string finally going to show up after waiting and waiting for it. "We are going to celebrate it at your uncles place for your birthday" HueningKai nodded and got his things ready for visiting his uncles for his birthday

- { HueningKai pov } -
It's now officially my thirteen birthday. And I saw it I finally saw my red string on my pinkie finger. I was happy about it I waited years and years just so I can see it and get to find my soulmate.

"Soulmate whoever you are I will find you" I said to myself happily. "Happy birthday" I saw my sister,mother and father. They all said happy birthday to me and the whole day I was celebrating spending time with my uncle and aunt.

- { Time skip } -
When I finally made it home I question myself how far is my soulmate? "Dad how long did it took you to find mom?" I asked "very very long" my mom nodded and I have to try my best to be patient for them.

"Where are you?"

——————————————————————

-> hope that y'all enjoyed chapter one of Where are you?