❥ 𝟏𝟗. 両親

Start from the beginning

"Ah, I apologize. You are our guests and yet our son is being rude to you," their mother spoke out and Sanemi along with Obanai tensed up as they bowed in respect to the mother of their lovers.

"Please, come in. You must be Mitsuri and [name]'s comrades," their father spoke out and the duo tensed up as they weren't sure of what to say.

"A-Actually, papa..." [name] whispered out as she tugged on his sleeve, gaining his attention. He turned to look at his daughter and wondered what she wanted to say.

"Erm... They... The... The one with the pale purple eyes is my lover... Shinazugawa Sanemi... The one with the heterochromia eyes is Iguro Obanai, nee-san's lover..." she whispered out softly and their father's eyes widened.

"WHAT?!" he yelled out and Mitsuri tugged on her father's sleeves as well, gaining his attention.

"Right... [name] is pregnant," she squealed out and [name]'s light green coloured eyes widened as she reached out and squished Mitsuri's cheeks together.

"Nee-san! You promised to not say it!" she yelled out and their mother's eyes widened as she saw how her husband was rushing forward, about to attack Sanemi.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" he yelled out and Sanemi quickly turned to run away from the wrath of his lover's father.

"You look stunning, [name]," Mitsuri spoke out with a smile and [name] laughed softly as she placed a hand over her small baby bump that had formed eventually, and how her older sister looked stunning as well before her.

How she remembered the day her older sister got married, was the day she knew her older sister wanted nothing more but happiness to last through her marriage with Iguro Obanai. And [name] reach out as the older Kanroji helped her to stand up.

How the moment she stood up, the wedding kimono managed to conceal the fact she was pregnant, and she could only laugh at the slight memory she had of her father raging at the fact that his daughter got pregnant.

But in the end, he calmed down as he realized how they had come to visit to ask for his permission in getting his daughters hands in marriage, and he couldn't be more than happy as he realised how his daughters had found someone to love them for who they are.

"[name], Shinazugawa-san is waiting for you," Mitsuri called out, snapping her fingers in front of her younger sister. And [name] could only have a gentle smile on her face as she nodded her head.

How she was guided out of the room and her light green coloured eyes laid upon a pair of pale purple ones. Shinazugawa Sanemi looked stunning, clad in a black wedding yukata, and a genuine smile on his face. He waited patiently for [name] to arrive by his side as he soon opened the red umbrella and sheltering over their bodies.

"You still look fucking beautiful," he whispered out and [name] laughed as she hit him gently against his chest as she stood closer to him under the red umbrella that was said to represent life and wards off evils and the umbrella itself keeps the bride dry if it happens to be raining.

Which then Sanemi blinked his pale purple eyes a few times as he realized the umbrella was taken away from him and he turned to look, noticing how Genya was holding it.

"Aniki, I'm supposed to shelter you and nee-san," he spoke out and Sanemi couldn't help but have his lips curled up into a smile at what he had said. Nodding his head did they started their journey towards the shrine, where they were followed by their close friends who were former Hashiras.

They watched as Sanemi and [name] entered the shrine soon and that's where they saw the same priest, that was the one who had performed the ritual at Obanai and Mitsuri's wedding. And then [name]'s light green coloured eyes laid upon her parents, especially her father, who was crying his heart out.