°•

"Jesus Christ Atumu crash the damn car why don't you!" Shion yelled as he held onto his seat for dear life, laughing as Atsumu rolled his eyes in a playful manner.

"I'm not gonna crash the car ya big baby, it was one sharp turn! If ya keep yellin' at me, yer gonna be the reason I crash!" Atsumu huffed out as he took another rather sharp turn and pulled into Heiwa Café's parking lot.

Atsumu wasn't the world best driver but if you ever desperately needed one, he was an option, well that's how Shion would put it whenever someone asked if Atsumu could drive.

The two got out of the car and on their way into the café, Shion was non-stop making jokes about how he's surprised they survived the way there, and Atsumu got pouty while they walked in, but a small nudge from Shion knocked him out of it, business, right..

The two calmed down and smiled as Atsumu spotted Komori at a table, when he seen the two he smiled and waved them over. The two happily walked on over and took their seats. Everyone said their hello's but Atsumu's voice seemed to falter the second he looked at the tall, dark haired male sitting across from him.

Beautiful black curls, dark entrancing eyes.. Atsumu couldn't help but stare, he knew he looked good from the video he'd watched the night before but he was so much.. better in person. Atsumu had only seen him for a few seconds and already felt the need to figure him out.

"Can I help you." A rather cold voice came from under the mask, and it snapped Atsumu out of his thoughts instantly. He shook his head and silently apologized, then Komori spoke up.

"Well Kiyo, this is Inunaki Shion and that's Miya Atsumu." Komori smiled, while Sakusa simply nodded and said a hello to both.

Komori looked from Sakusa to Atsumu.
"So.. I actually didn't really tell Kiyo why we were here today, do you want to do the honors?"

Atsumu smiled with a nod and looked at Sakusa.
"Well, yer pretty persuasive little manager over there managed to convince me to agree with partnerin' up with ya for my up-comin' concert."

Sakusa paused, he looked from Atsumu to Komori with an 'are you serious?' kind of look. And it wasn't a bad one. Sakusa really owed Komori a thank you for doing this. However, he also owed one to the fake blonde.

"Thank you, Miya." Sakusa nodded and kept a pretty empty tone, while Shion sighed as he knew where this was going..

"Please, call me Atsumu, it gets confusin' with a twin." Atsumu rolled his eyes even at the mention of his brother, but Sakusa figured since he didn't know the other twin personally, it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Plus, saying Atsumu felt too personal already.

"I'll stick to Miya." Sakusa kept his tone cold and Atsumu let out a small huff but let it be for now.

"Well," Komori started. "Let's get down to business, yeah?"
He smiled and everyone nodded.

•°

°•

•°

"Sounds good to me!" Atsumu smiled, they'd been sat at the café for an unholy amount of hours talking about schedules, time plans, dates they'd meet up, etc.

Komori, Sakusa, and Shion nodded.

"So it's settled then, and you two'll discuss your first meet up, right?" Komori looked from Sakusa to Atsumu.

"Without a doubt, don't ya worry about it Komori." Atsumu held his usual million dollar smile and Komori nodded.

"Great! Well it was nice seeing you two, and- oh, right!"

Komori paused and pulled out a little notepad. He wrote down both his and Sakusa's numbers than handed it over. While in return, Shion and Atsumu wrote down theirs. After exchanging numbers, they all said their goodbye's and headed home.

When Sakusa and Komori got back to Sakusa's place, they did what was normal, hand washing, just because it made Sakusa more comfortable.

"So.. that's the surprise you were hiding from me?" Sakusa raised a brow as he looked at his cousin, who smiled with a nod.

"Mhm! Pretty cool right? You get to work with the Miya Atsumu and you got lucky, he's a cute one~" Komori smirked with a wink and laughed when Sakusa rolled his eyes with a disgusted look.

Sakusa scoffed. "Not a chance Motoya. Not. A. Chance."

That was all Sakusa had to say to his cousin before turning and walking off to his room, it was rather dark but yet somehow still warm, almost welcoming. Sakusa walked in with a sigh and closed his door behind him.

He walked over to his bed and laid down, it wasn't too late but wasn't too early either, and yet Sakusa was already done with the day. He put his phone down and got comfortable, as Sakusa relaxed and almost started drifting off, he was disturbed by a ding.

Sakusa picked up his phone with a bitter sigh, all he seen was..

Unknown Number: Omi-kun?

•••••°•••••°•••••

Enjoy this mess of a chapter, it was a little hard to write at first ;-; anyways, do y'all like pineapple on pizza? My brother ate some today and I just- no, ew, I can't stand it, twins are something else -.-

~Chibi