❥ 𝟎𝟔. 変わる

Começar do início

"What happened to you?" he asked, and [name] tilts her head a little to the side, wondering what he had meant by asking that question.

"You are not smiling as per usual," he added on, and [name] laughed slightly, waving her hand as if telling him to stop his nonsense.

"Nonsense. I'm alright. How have you been? Did you eat already?" she asked, trying to get him to stop asking her questions and Sanemi frowned, where he reached out and grabbed hold of her hands with his larger and rougher ones.

"Oi, answer me," he muttered out, and [name] shook her head in response.

"I'm alright. Nothing is wrong with me. You worry too much," she pointed out and Sanemi clicked his tongue in response as he lets her go, and he watched as her lips curled up into a smile.

But the way her light green eyes reflected what she was feeling, was utterly different from the usual things then. He reached out, ruffling her already messy black locks and turned to walk away.

"Hurry up and wash up. We are heading out for food," he muttered out, turning to look at [name]. His eyes widened slightly when he noticed how she wasn't excited anymore when it comes to food, and he could feel his blood boiling.

Something must have happened that caused her to act this way during those times he didn't manage to drop by and visit her.

"Oh, right. Okay," she whispered out as she quickly turned to walk away, and Sanemi could only start to walk about the estate as he tried to figure out what had happened to [name]. Sure, he would ask Obanai and Mitsuri about [name] whenever he sees them.

But often Mitsuri would say she was alright, and Obanai would say she was doing well. But how on earth was this doing well? Was what he wanted to ask when he saw how she had acted before she even noticed he was there.

He sat on the patio just outside of [name]'s room as he waited patiently for her to return from washing up. He looked up to the sky, only to frown when everything looks the same to him. He turned to look the moment he heard footsteps, and he watched as [name] settled next to him.

How her fingers ran through her locks as she tried to tie her long hair into braids once more, but he noticed how she was struggling with them this time. Which was rather surprising to him as [name] would always tie her hair into braids as quickly as Mitsuri.

"Oi," he called out and she looked up to him, seemingly wanting to give up on tying her hair into braids. He stood up, walking to where she was and sat behind her, with his legs on either side of her body where she ended up in between them.

He grabbed hold of her hair with ease as he started to braid her hair. She remained silent as she stared out into the garden, zoning out to be exactly as she continued to feel his rough fingers running through her locks.

"Where have you been?" she asked in a soft voice and she turned to look at him. His pale purple eyes widened at the look she was giving him, and somehow he could only start to feel guilty about the fact he didn't drop by to see her.

"I was busy," he answered, and [name] hummed in response as she stretched her arms forward and soon wrapped it around Sanemi's neck, where she laid her head against his chest instead.

"Okay," she whispered out, and somehow Sanemi could hear the way her voice was trembling when she said those words. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer against his body.

"Something happened, right?" he asked, and [name] shook her head in response. Yet, Sanemi wasn't buying it given how she was acting. But he decided he didn't want to ask about it anymore as he stood up with ease, with her legs wrapped around his waist.