Half-Blood Asylum {2}

Please vote.fan, comment. if i dont get more than 10 comments, 10 votes,and at least 1 fan i will not upload any more to this story. :P i mean arent i? enjoy

=================================================================================

   Serenity Cytherea                      June 2, 2011

As I stepped out of the van, I left Josh leaning against the door still asleep. I looked around to see many white buildings shaped like a U around one main building. I looked at the main building to see a big sign on it that said "Half-Blood Insanitarium."

"Come on Serenity" Matthew said walking toward the main building. I followed him but not before tripping over things along the way. Before I walked in, I turned around to see Apollyon getting Josh.   After Matthew led us to a room, I immediately looked at the floor knowing I was out of place. I was not crazy I just knew it, sure; I began seeing weird things the day before yesterday, but I was not crazy.

"Hello, my name is Ash Grey. However, my full name is Ashland Lee Grey. You are here for a reason. Your parents have put you here for your protection and for you to learn exactly who you are. Now please follow me and I will explain everything." Ash said ushering us through several doors. I looked around to notice that the guys were not here.

"As you may know that the Greeks had their gods and that they came down and.... well you know. The result was a half-breed called a demigod. The children of the gods had some of their fathers or mothers skills. This area used to be woods and we had a camp but people came, bought, and destroyed them. To stay in the area the gods had to make this asylum. Moving on we have two buildings for training with weapons, and training to use your skills and one building for the cafeteria and one building, which are the dorms. I have talked to long what do you have to say?" Ash said scratching his neck worried

"So why are you telling us this?" Thalia said staring at a picture on the wall.

"Erm...because you are the daughters of the three big ones." Ash said sighing as if he was finally relived to say it.

"So you mean to say that we are the daughters of Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades?" I said noticing that the guys were still gone.

"Yeah. Oh and the guys were sent to get you. Come on out guys!" Ash said sitting down.

"Hey, Ash how ya feeling?" Matthew said as he walked out.

"I'm feeling fine. Where's Apollyon?" Ash asked him.

"Oh, he doesn't want to come out. As for Josh he is still sleeping." Matthew said popping an éclair in his mouth.

"Well, he will have to come out. He knows that right?" Ash said offering the éclair's to us. Thalia, Xena and her sister took them. However, I did not, who knew they might be laced with something.

"I'm not coming out!" I heard Apollyon yell.

"Come out or else I will cut them off!" Ash yelled back standing up. Since Ash had handed me the box of éclair's, I set them down on the chair. Thalia looked at me funny. Ash sat down and groaned. I laughed so hard I almost fell over.

"These are the éclair's aren't they?" Ash said staring at the floor.

"Yeah they are." I finally said after I had calmed down a little.

"Erm. Hi." Apollyon said walking out with his head down. When I looked over his shoulder I saw pitch black wings.

"Oh my gosh are they real?" Xena said moving towards his wings and sticking her hand out to feel them.