I stared at her sleeping figure, her blood-  it's so tempting. I got up and walk towards her.

I move some strands of her hair, Beautiful. She looks so peaceful, seeing her white, milky neck is a sin. lol?

Something's odd. Her scent, It's smells so sweet. I went closer and sniffed her, I shouldn't kill another roommate. 

I huffed, She's different. I better ask the others about her too.

I got up from her bed and left the room.

~

MINATOZAKI SANA 

I was busy looking at the new students files, when someone barged in the room. I glared at the person, but immediately soften seeing Tzuyu.

"You okay?" Chaeyoung asked, "Did you guys met the New student?" We hummed, "Did you guys found something odd?" She asked.

I raised my brows to her, "Huh?" She claimed the seat infront of me, "Something's definitely odd with my roommate." 

"what odd?" She sighed, before saying "Her smell is different from others." Huh? body odor? lol

"Stop Sana-unnie." I gave her a peace sign, "I-Its.." She hesitated, "More tempting?" ooooo

"Hmm.." Jeongyeon. "Well, then bite her-" Jeongyeon got cutted off by a smack from Nayeon. "Tzuyu already violated the rules before," I said, I shouldn't bring it back ;-;

Tzuyu glared at me, "Oops.." For the second time, I showed her a peace sign. Tzuyu Killed her roommate before, because of hunger

"Seriously." Tzuyu said sternly, it became quiet. I cleared my throat, "I haven't met the new students, give me her name." I said.

"I don't know her name." I chuckled, "Jihyo." I called, she raised her brows to me. "Where's Jennie?" 

"She's coming now," She take a sipped on her tea. Not long enough, the door opened revealing Jennie and her group. 

"You're the one who gave the dorm keys to the new students, right?" I asked, She hummed "So?" 

"Did you find someone odd at those new students?" Tzuyu asked, eagerly to know. 

We saw Jennie smirk, "Actually... Yes." I leaned in, interested. "That girl.." She continued.