№ 73 || Cuter Than Felipe (Fin)

Começar do início

'Raven 🦉' - mk we'll meet at the fair in like 3 hours lmao

'Kirsten 🤍' - sounds good b)

I heard Albert's gaming room door close, and he opened the door to our bedroom and plopped down on the bed next to me on his stomach, his hair flopping everywhere onto his eyes. "Howdy, brother." I greet, and he laughs. "Hey there sister." He replies, smiling widely with his eyes closed. "You're so cute." I giggle. "No, YOU'RE so cute." He smiles, wrapping me in a bear hug as he invaded my personal space on the bed and got under the covers with me. "Nap time." He muttered, closing his eyes. "Filming makes you that tired?" I ask, and he shook his head. "No, I just didn't sleep last night. You kept me awake with your snoring." He complained, his eyes still closed tiredly. "I'm sorry, honeyyyy." I apologize, kissing him on the cheek playfully, and he replied with a, "hehe!" Dang, my boyfriend's a nerd.

~ time skip, you and albert are getting epically ready now ~

"ALBERT!" I screamed from the bathroom, and he replied with a, "WHAT?!" "I know I'm asking the wrong person," I start, fixing my hair a bit and walking out of the bathroom. "Do I look decent?" I ask, with a smirk as I look at his starstruck face. "You're so prettyyyy." He says in a baby voice, and I laugh. I was wearing this: (bc I'm to lazy to explain HAHA)

 I was wearing this: (bc I'm to lazy to explain HAHA)

"You look cute, too." I smirk, and he laughs, ruffling his fingers through his hair. "How cute?" He asks, looking at his hair through the mirror. "Cuter than Felipe." I giggle, and he walks towards me. "I knew you were gonna say that." He laughs, and I smile. He pecks my lips quickly and then leaves the room, looking like he was on a hunt for something. He soon comes back in the room with a piece of foam with coloring on it. Then I realized...

"FELIPE?!" I practically scream, and he nods. "Wait, how am I cuter than this?" He puts Felipe on the other side of his face. "I'd rather date you than Felipe." I smile, and he giggles like the idiot he is. "I know, I'm so cute." He walks out of the room, to put Felipe away, I suppose. He was wearing his usual attire, jeans, his own merch, and a grey beanie which made him look like such a skater boy. He walks back into the room, and asks, "So, are we ready?" "Yup." I reply, and he nods, taking his hand in mine and walking out to his car with me.

Finally, I could hold his hand without feeling some sort of awkwardness behind it. Without having to second guess if we were something more than friends, or how he truly felt about me.

I squeeze his hand and smile as we approach his car, happy to be living the life that I had.

~ time skip to the park, this whole thing is gonna be in y/n's pov too heh ~

We got out of the car, Albert once again taking his hand in mine as we approached the rest of our friends. "Albert, Y/N! What took you two so long?" Raven asked, and Kaden giggled and pointed at our hands, which were intertwined. "Look! I did that!!" He takes ownership for our relationship, and I laugh. "Well, anyways, now that you guys are here we can finally go inside." Raven smiles, and Kirsten nods. "Hey, I also brought Elijah like you told me to." Kirsten smiled at me, and Elijah, who was standing next to her, waved to me. "Wait, Elijah?" Albert asked, I guess they had known each other before. "Flamingo! Dude, how are you doing?"

Oh, he knows him through YouTube.

We walk inside the amusement park, Albert's hand tightly holding onto mine, making sure that I didn't get lost. Raven went with Kaden to pay for tickets, so Megan, Kirsten, Elijah, Lana, Albert and I were just waiting behind for a while, laughing with each other about any random thing that we could.

When the tickets were finally payed for, Raven told us we could go our separate ways and do whatever, and then meet up for lunch later, so Albert pulled me to the middle of the amusement park like a toddler, sending me into uncontrollable laughter. We made it to this ring tossing game, that was basically like gambling, since it still wouldn't count even if you partially got the ring on the duck. "Y/N, you try, because you're better at life than I am." Albert said, smiling, and I laugh. "If you insist." I sigh playfully, and Albert cheers, as I took the three rings and started to throw them. The first one was horrible, and wasn't even close to any of the ducks. The second one was closer to a duck, and the third one got onto a duck, which I didn't think would happen. "You did it!!" Albert screeched like a literal toddler, and I smiled at him as the guy controlling the game asked what prize I wanted. My eyes immediately landed on a pink flamingo hung on the very top of all the other prizes. "The flamingo, please." I smile, and the guy smirks, getting the flamingo and handing it to me. "Thank you!" I thank as Albert and I walk away. "Here you go, buster." I hand Albert the flamingo and his jaw drops open as he gasps playfully. "For me? Little ol' meee?" He asks, doing a fake giggle. "Yes, I said that." I roll my eyes laughing, and he chuckles, taking the flamingo softly from my hands. "Thanks." He smiles, and I reply with an iconic, "Anytime," that sends Albert into laughter. "I'll name him Julio." Albert announces in a baby voice. "Why Julio?" I ask. "I dunno. Julio is a cool name." He replies, and I laugh.

Albert and I basically ran off to any other place we could before our tickets ran out, before meeting the others and following them to wherever they went. I had the best friends ever, and loved spending time with them.

Sure, there were other guys. Like Dan, and Kaden, and maybe even Jayden. But Albert was quite literally the missing piece to my life. In fact, anytime anyone every asked me "Albert's cute, isn't he?" I replied with a "Heck yeah, he is."

Anyways, who knew having a friend of a friend with a weird past would screw up high school so fricking much?

There were other girls for Albert, like Leah, and Kirsten. He has so many fans, too, that have all probably made moves on him at some point. I guess he thought I was cuter than them, though.

After everything we've been through together, he has to think I'm cuter than them, right?

After all, I am Cuter Than Felipe.

the last fricking authors note </3

wow, i actually finished something for once

just like raiiinedrop said at the end of their albertxreader, (which you should go read now), all good things come to an end. and i'd only hope you'd consider this book a good thing haha

we finished cuter than felipe at a whopping 73 chapters, and atm the book has 12.6k reads, which is so much more than anything I could've ever asked for.

(6 months in the future, we're almost at 50k and that's pretty insane)

(9 months later, yoo we hit 60k you all are amazing)

(around 11 months i wanna say?? 69k funny number)

(a year and five months later, 107k. what the heck.)

ANYWAYS

thank you so so so much to everyone who went on this amazing journey with me!

id also like to thank the people who inspired me, and send UNENDING support to the people i inspired. <3

id ALSO like to thank my amazing fricking supportive queens of friends for giving me the motivation to finish this fanfiction.

i love you all so so so so much!! now go read my other book NOW. i've had 7 months of improvement and i think you'd be amused by it, it's literally the first one on my profile ILL SEE YOU THERE SELF PROMO IS GREAT

goodbye noobs, remember to always breathe to stay alive, and never eat with food in your mouth, as jayingee recommends for a healthy lifestyle.

- natlikesflamingo ^^

(Word count: WOPPING 1636)