7. Bring Back the Party

Começar do início

"Thank you for waking me up." She smiled at him completely in a trance. "Beth, look at the lights." Lacy reached back and shook her a bit. The red heads eyes caught the same wonders, she was just as in love with as the girl in the seat in front of her. "Isn't it just great." The reported sighed.

"I think I'm going to like New York." Beth replied, feeling the same warmth Lacy felt.

--------

Benny pulled the car up in front of his apartment. "Leave your stuff here. We're going to Lacy's after this." Benny looked back to Beth, who nodded. Lacy let Beth out of the back, watching her climb the stairs towards and apartment. "Not that one." Benny called after her, making his way down the stairs, with Lacy following close behind. Lacy stood behind Benny, waiting for him to open the door.

"Guys?" Beth called out to them.

"Come on." Lacy laughed, entering the basement apartment. Her heart swelled, though she hadn't been away that long, she was really glad to be back. The room was silent as they walked in. Beth looked less than impressed with the small apartment.

"Is there a bathroom?" She looked to Benny.

"Uh, yeah. Just through there." He pointed down the hall. Once Beth had left the room, Lacy took off running, jumping on Benny's bed. He let out a loud laugh, watching the women cuddle up in the blankets, taking a deep breath.

"I missed this." She smiled looking up at him. He made his way to her giving her a kiss, before starting to pack somethings they would need. Lacy walked back into the open room. Beth came out of the bathroom, still taking in the apartment. "It'll grown on you, just be glad you get to sleep on my couch, and not a foot pump air mattress." Lacy laughed.

"Okay, we're ready to go." Benny held a few thing. The two women walked out letting Benny lock the door. They all made their way back to the car, getting back into the seats they were in before. Benny drove a few extra blocks getting to Lacy's apartment. This time Beth waited to see what number they went into. Beth was surprised at the difference between the two houses. Lacy actually had a couch, and colour on her walls.

"I'll get you some blankets." Lacy walked to the spare closet, grabbing a thin blanket and a comforter. "The bathroom is around the corner in the kitchen." Lacy pointed.

"Thanks. Goodnight." Beth smiled awkwardly.

"Night." Both Benny and Lacy said back, walking into the fairly big bedroom.

"I'm so happy were home." Lacy smiled changing into her pyjamas. "I missed my bed." She hopped into her bed, pulling the covers up.

"You know what I missed? Seeing you in your bed." Benny's finger tips ran over Lacys exposed skin, giving her goose bumps.

"We have company, so keep your hands to yourself." She laughed pulling his hands off her hips. He noticeably pouted.

"You're no fun." He slouched into the bed. Lacy smiled, cuddling in closer to his warm body.

"Goodnight." Benny looked down to see her wide eyes fluttering shut. He leaded forward, kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight love."
---------

Tight arms held Lacy to the bed when she had woke up. She leaned forward and kissed Benny's nose, brushing some hair from his forehead. Lacy felt truly happy in that moment. She unwrapped herself from him, trying not to laugh as he groaned. She slipped out of her room, making her way to the kitchen to start the coffee pot. Deeply inhaling the smell of the warm beans, she tipped toed though the kitchen to get filling the pot with water, pouring it into the machine.