rules for roleplay

1. Please keep in mind that sometimes I won't be able to answer quickly as possible, so if I don't answer in two days, you can tag me to remind me or such.

2. Description is very important to me within a roleplay. For a character of each, I usually look for three lines or more between characters. Here I can give an example of what I will accept and what I won't.

An example of not what to do - Alex softly blushes. She softly walked toward the exit.

An example of what to do - Alex softly blushes as she could feel her heart race. She didn't know if it was a good idea to keep on going, but at least it would take her away from the place she was already in. She slowly made her way to the exit with caution in case if anything were to happen.

3. Please do not make your character over powered. It wouldn't make any sense and it doesn't fit well into the story.

4. Cussing is fine, but just for the safety of not taking the book down, just censor it in case. Like with two stars within the word of such, like s**t.

5. No discrimination between anyone at all please. I don't want anyone to feel like they don't belong here because of someone else.

6. Love is love regardless of gender, sex, etc.! So of course, lgbt characters are welcomed!

7. 3rd person is better for roleplay (personally for me) so please respond in third person.

8. There will be spoilers for the game ahead and also this will be more updated as the game progresses..

9. Please if my character's crush is listed, please play them to progress the story, I will also play your character's crush as well.

10. No sexualization of minors. It's not okay to sexualize minors at all. Also, no a/m shipping (adult x minor shipping), that is not okay as well.

11. Have fun!!!