Dome's blood drained from his face.

"I'm sorry if I scared you Dome." Pavel murmured looking sympathetic as he held Dome's shoulders.
"When will this nightmare end?" Dome whispered.
"I won't lie to you Dome... I don't know..."
"Saint has been saying that Sean is smart and transporting Zee too far is just too risky... I have to wait for the police and Saint to come up with plans... Then maybe I can tell you something reassuring." Pavel told Dome.
"Thank you for staying here with me." Dome said.

    Pavel and Saint had been staying with Dome and he was glad that the two men were there. Sometimes the other Saint Security personnel would be there but having both Pavel and Saint made him feel safer. Dome knew that Saint felt guilty about what happened to Zee. The rift that occurred before Zee was taken away and the termination of their contract; plus with Zee's kidnapping. Saint blamed nobody except himself. Dome or Pavel could try to persuade Saint otherwise, but the man had a mind of his own.

"What's on your mind?" Pavel asked.
"I'm glad that you and Saint are here... But... I hope Saint could see that I don't blame him for what had happened." Dome whispered.
"He is being too hard on himself." He added.
"I've told him that. Mistakes could happen because of that. Mistakes could cause lives." Pavel muttered.

    Dome moved next to Pavel and he put his head on Pavel's shoulder. Pavel on the other hand wrapped one arm over the other man's shoulder.

"Dome..."
"Yeah?"
"I want to say something... Please don't be angry..."

    Dome waited for Pavel to continue.

"I'm hungry... Could you cook something for me Baby?" Pavel murmured.

    Dome's body shook as he laughed.

"I thought Mrs Brown cooked so much for dinner just now?"
"Max, Tul and Gawain finished everything!" Pavel complained.
"I'm not your wife!" Dome complained.
"You're a not... But you can be my husband..." Pavel grinned.
"So... You are MY wife then?" Dome countered.
"I can be your anything Sexy Baby... Just... FEED ME!" Pavel grumbled.

*************************************************************

"We are sending a team to Chiang Mai... Whether you agree with our decision is inconsequential." Inspector Wu informed everyone in the room.
"Inspector..."
"Mr Suppapong... Your opinion may matter because of your experience but this is official police business. My people know what they are doing." The inspector insisted.
"The same vehicle with the same plate number was last seen 100 kilometres from Chiang Mai. We are certain that Sean Yang is there with Mr Panich."
"Then the vehicle was recorded stopping at a gas station just outside Chiang Mai." Inspector Wu added.
"I KNOW Sean... That vehicle in Chiang Mai is a distraction." Saint adamantly said.
"What if it's not? What if Mr Panich is there right now and this is the only chance for us to save him?" Inspector Wu countered.
"Fine... If you say that IT IS a distraction... Where do you THINK Mr Panich is right now? You have no idea... Am I right?" He asked Saint.

    All eyes were on Saint. He was fuming at the moment. He knew that Sean and Zee were not in Chiang Mai. He had worked with Sean for a couple of years and he really knew how his crazy mind worked. Going to Chiang Mai which was close to 700 kilometres away would be a waste of time. Nonetheless, Saint at the moment had no idea where the man could be hiding Zee.

"Mr Suppapong... We will send a team there in an hour... Whether Saint Security would want to follow us it its up to you. Just make sure you do not disrupt our official work."

    The police officers left the room leaving Saint with Max and Tul.

"Tul and I wil bring one of our teams to follow the police to Chiang Mai." Max informed Saint.
"Do you have any idea where Sean could be?" Tul questioned Saint.