"I'm really trying to get things going for him, and I heard about your upcoming concert and thought to ask, well.. if you'd maybe consider partnering with Sakusa for it..?"

Silence fell over the two, Atsumu really had to think about it, this was a big concert, but.. the possibility of helping someone else out was also there, could he really turn it down?

The silence was long an unbearable, and right as Komori was about to ask if Atsumu was still there..

"Noon tomorrow at Heiwa's Café, I'll be there with my manager, Inunaki. I look forward to seeing ya both, and hope we can work somethin' out." Atsumu smiled and he could hear the fact Komori sounded about ready to explode on the other end.

"Great, sounds like a plan! If there's anything else you want to know or further talk about, my number's ***-***-****!" Komori was definitely excited, and Atsumu understood why, hell if he was in Komori's place he would be too.

"Got it, see ya tomorrow Komori." And with that, Atsumu hung up.
He smiled and took a deep breath, this was gonna mean some big last minute arrangements, but it felt good to help someone so it was so worth it.

Atsumu sat back at his desk, happy with himself as he just took a minute to breathe. He knew he should do a background search on these two first as you could never be too careful. So with a small groan at the thought of having to make an effort, Atsumu opened his laptop up and did a background search on the two.

•••••°•••••°•••••

After a few hours of countless articles about Sakusa's growing success and Komori's seemingly amazing skill at keeping things running smoothly, Atsumu was pretty pleased with the decision he made.

However.. he still had one thing left to do. Atsumu started up YouTube and after a name search, found Sakusa's channel. He scrolled through a few videos before finding a cover of Dandelions by Ruth B. It was, and always would be one of Atsumu's favourite song so that's what he picked.

When the video loaded in, Atsumu got one thing figured out instantly, this guy was hot, really damn hot. But what got Atsumu more than appearance, was his voice.

It was at such a low pitch, and yet his voice ran so smoothly. The way you could just feel every drop of emotion, a voice like that had so much potential and it made Atsumu feel a bit strange, but.. a good strange.

Atsumu stared at his laptop screen intently as he smiled, feeling warmer than ever, even when the song came to an end and Sakusa said a goodbye to his audience, Atsumu couldn't help but feel a little more relaxed. Who was this angel and where did he come from?

Atsumu shook his head and picked up his phone, immediately calling Shion. The second Shion picked up? Well-

"INUNAKI SHION I HAVE JUST BEEN BLESSED-" Atsumu was pretty damn loud as per usual, and Shion started laughing.

"You sure someone didn't spike a drink of yours or something- wait no, that would mean even dumber, right-" Shion started laughing as he heard Atsumu's 'offended 'scoff'.

"SHION LISTENNNN-" Atsumu went on. "OKAY OKAY- okay so- Komori called me, Moyota, right? He asked if Kiyoomi Sakusa can partner with me at the concert, now before ya flip yer lid- I couldn't say no and dear asAHI I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION!"

Shion only laughed. "Jesus Atsumu you sound like a high school fan girl, calm down for a second will you? So you didn't decline, does that mean you're doing this?"

"Well I told Komori to bring Sakusa an' that we'd meet 'em at Heiwa Café so uh, yes?" Atsumu was silently holding his breath, deciding on whether or not Shion was gonna kill him or laugh.

"What time tomorrow, I need to make sure I'm not late." Shion held a smile and Atsumu nearly fainted.

"DON'T GO SILENT LIKE THAT YA BULLY, NEARLY HAD ME THINKIN' I WAS DONE FOR!" Atsumu let out a sigh of relief as Shion started laughing uncontrollably.

"'You'll be fine as long as you answer me this, what time do we have to be there for?" Atsumu knew what was coming, long story short, Shion hated getting up before at least one in the afternoon.

"Noon..?" Atsumu held his breath as Shion went silent.

"WHAT!? OH MIYA FUCKIN' ATSUMU YOU BETTER START PRAYING NOW, WHY SO EARLY YOU MONSTER!" Shion wasn't too happy, and yet all Atsumu could do was laugh.

"Sucks to suck Shion, ya better be there or I'll sneak into yer place an' go bangin' pots and pans together like I did last summer!" If only he was joking, but no, and Shion still hadn't let it go.

"You. Wouldn't. D-" Shion was cut off by Atsumu almost instantly.

"-well then, I'll see ya tomorrow mornin' Shion!" And with that, Atsumu hung up, almost wheezing at this point. Shion was so gonna kill him for making him get up so early, but that was a risk Atsumu was willing to take.

As Atsumu's laughter subsided and he sat back into his computer chair, Atsumu smiled and let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding. He had a good feeling about tomorrow..

•••••°•••••°•••••

Heya~ *just barely passes academic geo in the coolest way possible* how're ya'll doing?
I hope for the first chapter this was okay! Later~

~Chibi