Chapter 30

Sang

Beep..beep..beep..beep..beep....
Oh God, why did I choose that alarm? I think I need to pick something else that could be less annoying.  Now where the hell is my phone?

I tried to move my arms to go on a search party,  only to groan out loud at the pain. What? I fluttered my eyes open, and the bright lights made me want to hiss like a vampire. Where am I?

"Hey pookie. That ain't your alarm so you can stop your search party and your in the hospital. The academy hospital. We're back in Charleston." He said softly, looking at me with such relief. Did I say those things out loud?

I tried to work my brain, and restore my memory. New York. The fights. The chase. The plane. Being shot. Kota!!!! I wanted to jump out of this bed.

"Where's Kota?" I asked my voice raspy, I looked around the rooms and didn't see any of the guys. What the hell happened?

"Easy Pookie. Everyone is at home and around town taking care of some things. It's just me here." Sean sat down beside me. Looking at me intensely, I saw all the worry in his eyes.

I nodded. He grabbed the water next to my side and put the straw near my mouth. I took a few sips and cleared my throat. I relaxed against the pillow. Sean grabbed my hand and laced our fingers.

"You gave us quit the scare Sang. We were all terrified seeing you like that." Tears were building in his beautiful green eyes. I caused them such a panic.

"I'm sorry."

"No. It's okay. You saved Kota. And we're all thankful, but we could have lost you, and I didn't even get a chance to take you out for apple pie." He said smiling now. I chuckled.

"Well then, I'm glad I could count you you guys to keep me alive. Thank you." I said. I didn't break eye contact and I squeezed his hand to reinsure him that I'm fine now. There was so many questions I wanted to ask but it stopped short when Sean leaned down to kiss me.

I was so shocked my heart monitor beeped hysterically I thought it malfunctioned. I kissed him back softly, giving him all my time. His tongue licked my lips and I opened up for him. My whole body felt more than alive in this moment, I slowly put my hands through his soft curly blond hair.

Omg, I'm kissing Dr. Green. And I fucking like it!!

The pain killed both my shoulder movements but I didn't care. We kissed passionately, discovering each other's mouths. I gave him a nice tongue roll trick that had him groaning. He cupped my face so gently like he was scared of bringing me any kind of pain.

A knock came from the door, and Sean pulled back. A nurse walked in, "sorry, but her monitor was going off the charts. I knew you were in here Dr. Green, but I just wanted to make sure. I'll let Dr. Roberts know she's awake." She blushed and walked out after Sean replied to her.

"Thank you nurse Kate, but she's perfectly alright." He said sheepishly.

"You trying to get me in trouble Dr. Sean?" I said giving him my killer smile. He went over to turn off the monitor and helped me get the sticky indicators off.

"No. It's these machines. I told Phil that we needed new ones." He said trying to hide his smug face and pink cheeks. He pushed the monitor away from the bed.

"Ouch. You hooked me up to old machines? Here I thought as being the Academy's only Ghost Bird, the service's given would be top notch." I teased.

"Ouch. You're saying my services ain't top notch?" He teased back, he retook his position by me again, "maybe you should put in a complaint." He said huskily and kissed me again.