"Lady y/n!" He hugged me back, "How are you?" 

I shrugged. 

"Did my brother not show again?" 

I nodded my head, "He didn't get back till 10, and the date was set for 8." 

"I'm sorry." He patted my shoulder. 

I let out a small sigh, "Do you know where he was last night?" 

"I'm sorry to say I don't." 

I nodded, and left him be. Loki was standing on his balcony watching me walk in. I glanced at him quickly, and then looked away. I made it back to his room, and he was gone. I changed into my own clothes, and then made my way down to the library. Loki was normally in there, and we needed to talk. Loki wasn't in there, so beyond that I had no idea where he could be. 

I found a book, and then sat down in the back. As I began to read I heard the doors open, and close. Odin walked in, and sat next to me. 

"Y/n." He was staring at the floor. 

"Yes?" I closed my book, and looked over to him. 

"Have you seen Loki?" 

"No sir, not after this morning." 

He nodded, "Did something happen between you two recently?" 

There was no point lying to the man, "Yes, he made another empty promise." 

"About?" He finally looked at me. 

"He promised me a proper date, and again he didn't show. This morning I told him I wasn't happy with him." 

"I take it that conversation didn't end well?" 

I nodded my head. Without another word he got up, and left me be. The only reason he came to ask me was, because he must have left Asgard completely. I got up, and went back to his room. I searched for something that might indicate where he went. The only thing I found was a phone number. It was my sisters. 

Years ago my mother had me, and then left to Earth. After that she had another child with a midgardian. I met her a long time ago, and we got really close. I visit her alot, and every now and again she would come here. Stark, and Banner made me a phone that could text people on other worlds. I grabbed it from the bed, and opened it. 

There was a text to her, I'm coming to see you. -Loki

I went to find Thor again. He was still outside, and sitting alone. 

"Where is your father?" I asked slightly panicked. 

"Probably in his room, why?" He gave me a puzzled look. 

I rubbed the back of my neck, "I think Loki went to Midgard." 

He shot up, "Why do you think that?" 

"He texted my sister, and told her he was coming to see her." 

"Any idea why?" 

I shook my head. 

He got up to go tell his father. When noon rolled around I was in Loki's room waking up from a nap. Loki walked in with a small smile. 

"Hello love." 

"Loki." I stood up. "Why did you go see my sister?" 

"I needed some advice." He walked over to me, and lightly placed his hands on my hips. 

He proceeded to rest his forehead on mine. 

I closed my eyes, and allowed him to rest here. He pulled away with a smile. 

"9?"

I let out a sigh, "Loki I-" 

"Please." 

I knew I was going to regret this, "Fine." 

He walked out with a triumphant smile. When nine rolled around I threw on one of his shorts, and put my shorts on. When I got to the garden he was nowhere to be seen. I sat down on a bench, and silently cursed myself for getting my hopes up again. I decided to wait a few moments, for he could always be late. As I sat I noticed a little path light up, it was covered in rose petals and had candles lining it. I walked over to it, and there was a piece of folded paper with my name on it. 

I opened it up, My dearest y/n, I'm not late only in a different spot than you. I know the past months I've been doing a poor job of keeping my promises to you. This is my first of many apologies. Just follow the path. 

I set the paper back down, and began walking. I could hear faint music playing, and it got louder as I walked. Finally the trail stopped at a beautiful gazebo covered in vines, hidden away from the rest of the world. Loki stood at the entrance with an arm extended, he was wearing his all black tux. 

I felt my cheeks get red, as I was very underdressed. 

"No you aren't. You look stunning." He took my hand, and led me to a small candle lit table. 

I rolled my eyes, and took a seat, "What is all this?" 

He took a seat as well, "As I said in the note, an apology." 

I looked over the meal. It was my favorite Midgard meal, and I haven't had it in almost a year. 

We started eating in mostly silence. Every once, and awhile he would try to make conversation but my focus was on the food and he knew that. Once we were done he got up, and offered me his hand. 

"Dance with me?" 

I smiled, and happily took it. We slow danced to the music, and soon it got late. When 12 rolled around we decided it would be best to go to bed. When I woke up the next morning Loki told me he had another surprise for me. Once I got dressed he led me to the library. When he threw open the doors Amelia(My sister) was standing going through the books. 

"Amelia!" I ran over to her, and hugged her tight. "It's been too long." 

"It really has." She hugged me back with a smile. 

I pulled away, and looked her over. "God you've grown so much." 

She swatted my arm, "I'm only three years younger than you!" 

I rolled my eyes, and continued looking her over. "When did you get here?" 

"Loki came, and got me yesterday. He told me I could see you today, but last night you guys would be busy." 

I spun to face Loki, "I'm sorry- you kept my sister here, and danced with me instead of telling me?" 

He got a confused look, "I thought you would enjoy seeing her in the morning." 

A sudden realization hit me, Loki had never met my sister. After New York he wasn't exactly welcomed on Earth. I talked about her constantly to him, and he had seen her once when we first started dating, but they never met. 

"Amelia you finally got to meet Loki!" 

I large grin spread on her face, "He's not what I as expecting. When you described him I expected a much more....  put together man." 

I let out a harsh laugh, and I heard Loki scoff slightly. He walked over to me with a forced smile. 

"He's put together enough for me." I pecked his cheek. "Thank you Loki."