"Shekhar"She called him little loudly with angry tone.

"Shomi, she is our daughter. It's very early to marriage for her, let her enjoy some more time then we will think about her marriage" Shekhar said with cool tone.

"She is not enjoying her life. She is just carrying all responsibility of our company. From where you are seeing her enjoying life herself? She only gets busy in office work for 24*7 hours"Shomi said with annoyed tone by seeing her both husband and daughter.

Shekhar looked up from the news paper.
"Then what to do Shomi? Shall I talk with her? You know right what must be the answer if we raise marriage topic infront of her"Shekhar said with sign. Shomi sat beside him on dining table chair while keeping the Aarti plate on table.

"If we sit like this doing nothing then we won't be able to convince her, at least you try to search suitable boy for her then we can convince her somehow"Shomi said with a hopeful tone while staring at her husbsnd. Shekhar looked at her for a second and turned towards otherside while looking far away by remembering something.

"If we were there on that time then we couldn't have to think about her future. I don't know where he is and what he is doing? Still I have hope that he is alive. It's all my fault back then that I shouldn't have gone to meet them. If I didn't then they would have been with us today atleast" Shekhar said with unshed tears. Shomi placed hand on his shoulder to console him even she also sad for them. Shekhar looked at her and smiled while masking his sadness.

"It's been many years, I just remembered them by listening about Swara" Shekhar said with sad smile. Shomi was just staring at him as she knew her husband very well that what must be going inside him.

"Ok, I will search best for my daughter, now are you happy?"Shekhar said with a smile while composing himself and not to make his wife sad.
Shomi nodded her head with a light smile. They heard foot sound and turned back to see Swara who was descending the stairs in her formal dress with her office necessary things.

She sat for breakfast and Shomi served her. She started to have breakfast from one hand and other hand was busy in using mobile while checking the mails. Shekhar and Shomi signed by seeing her that she was busy at dining table also. Swara left to office after having breakfast and bidding bye to them. She reached the office, it was 25 story big building, large surrounding area and beautiful garden around the building. It was built in the outskirts of city in vast land.

'SG Group' It was written beautifully on the glass wall of building.
Swara's car stopped at the entrance and security guard opened the door for her. She wore her eye shade and got down from the car with maintaining her attitude as her manager was waiting for her.

"Is everything ready?"She asked him while walking with fast step. Her manager was literally running behind her to match her pace.

"Yes mam, everything is ready"Her manager replied while catching his breath. They entered inside the private elevator.

"How many are they?"Swara asked her manager while removing her shades.

"There are 10 candidates mam"Manager told her by giving her list.

Swara didn't say anything. Soon they reached 20 th floor and Swara came out from the elevator and moved towards her cabin followed by Manager and floor receptionist.

Swara entered inside her cabin which was big room with white and cream shaded painted wall with luxurious furniture at one side and another side with glass wall with beautiful city view and large glass table with system and another glass wall was attached to the conference room which was opaque to other side so that only Swara could see everyone. Swara settled on her chair while removing her shades.