꧁☽༻༺☾꧂

February 14, 2023My Love, Alice

February 14, 2023
My Love, Alice

Happy Birthday! How have you been? Have you been taking care of yourself? Haha, who am I kidding? I know you have! You would be smacking me upside the head while worrying if I'm taking care of myself. Don't worry about that, I'm doing perfectly fine.
I decided to wear the sweater you gifted me! I want to wear it when I visit you again today. Can't believe it's already been 2 years since I've last seen you.
You don't know how much I miss you...
I can't seem to stop thinking about you after each long day.
Why do you have to be so far? I miss having you in my arms while you would hum a little tune to me as if I was a small child. I miss how your hand would perfectly fit in mine as we walked. How
Ah! I'm sorry to keep this letter short. I ended up with such a busy schedule today at the office. I'll see at our little spot. I'll just need to pick up a few things. I love you!

Your Beloved! <3

☾༺10:29 AM༻☽

I sign the letter and fold it up before placing it in the drawer by my desk. I snag my keys and phone from the counter before leaving my home.

I open up my garage door and pull out my bike, making it out to the road before taking off. The autumn I stop by a more than a little familiar café.

'Her bright smile fills my mind as she sits in front of me. Her golden locks tied in a braid while she bites into her muffin before taking a sip of her tea. Humming in delight as she finishes her food'

"Well if it isn't my most cherished customer!" I hear from the front. "Don't come up with such boneheaded lies, Ben." I responded to his cheery greeting.

"Oh c'mon, kid. Didn't ya miss lil' ol' me?"

"Not one bit." I retorted.

He playfully pouts and I give a light chuckle at his reaction. "So how are you and your fiancé?" I ask. "Ah it's doin' alright. He's currently on a work trip and he should be back in a week or so." I nod. "Can I have a cup of earl gray and a blueberry muffin?" I order. "Her usual... Yea, I'll get that for you!"

☾༺10:47 AM༻☽

Biking through the small town, the mundane shop comes into view. 'FAUNA'S FLORAL HOME' In big green letters. The sweet sound of chimes fill my ears as I saunter into the shop and straight to the counter. The air filled with the smell of vegetation of said store.

"Good morning ma'am! May I please purchase a bouquet of roses?" I ask an aged woman sitting at the counter. "Of course, it's my job after all! Might I ask who it's for?"

I straighten up. "It's for my girlfriend, ma'am." I responded. "Ah, young love... my husband would always buy me a small bouquet of flowers every once and a while. I will get you the perfect arrangement of flowers for your little lover."

☾༺11:14 AM༻☽

I walked my bike the rest of the way to my destination, it wasn't far anyways. A beautiful willow tree sat on top of the hill we called our own. I lay my bike at the bottom of the hill and race towards the top.

I lay the bouquet of flowers next to an open velvet red box with a ring sitting inside. I stare at the stone that the objects sat in front of with a small smile painted on my face.

"How are you... my love?"

For the wonderful

Alice B. Tuffin

"My goodbye won't be forever.

It will only be until I'll see you again.

I'll love you in my next life and my life after that."

February 14, 1995

November 8, 2020

In rest.

𝔈𝔫𝔡

[Fun Facts

There are a total of 660 words not including the fun facts. But 726 WITH the fun facts.

I chose the name 'Alice' because it was the name of the font used for the main part of the story.

I thought of this because I was listening to the song 'Sunkissed.'

The time '11:14 AM' is the number of her birthdate, Valentine's Day.

I intentionally made it so you don't know what gender the MC is-]