On the road

When Henry got back home with the help of his boss, the younger person went inside and started packing for what was bound to happen.

When the harts finished packing and lit everything in the car they all got in and set off for the road.

Henry: so dad wanna tell us where we're all going?
Mr hart: oh I'm glad you asked Henry! I thought it might of been a good idea if we all had a break the internet, so no YouTube, twit-flash, twittal-gram all that electronic stuff!
Mrs hart: oh that will be a great idea honey! It'll be nice going away with no pear phones
Henry's POV: by that point I wasn't listening I felt so sick it wasn't funny I had a really bad cold, my head alone felt 80 pounds! But maybe this trip will be good for us, maybe piper will calm down a bit.. maybe.. m-maybe.. a quick nap won't hurt anybody.

(No ones POV)
By then Henry was fast asleep... Piper was complaining about how she couldn't bring her phone and how she might "need it for help" or "just in case where lost" but mr and mrs where saying "no" or "where going to a safe place piper". Piper decided to quit down and just take a nape like Henry.

Mrs hart POV: Henry and piper where both asleep, not complaining about anything, but Henry he looks like his breathing is... heavy? And he's shaking as well! It might just be a bad dream...

Mr hart: hunny is everything ok?
Oh yea I'm fine it's just I'm concerned about Henry..
Oh yea he wanted to tell me something he didn't look to good
Well what did he say??
Oh I walked away
Why did you do that!?
Because we were about to leave and I had lots of other stuff to do!
Ok fine. Let's listen to some music and then we'll see how Henry is
Good idea

Henry's POV: I woke up to here mum and dad fighting over something, I don't know what it was but it ended quickly. I saw piper sleeping peacefully, to be honest I haven't seen her sleep like that in a long time! Probably when she was five or 6, that's when she was nice.
Mrs hart: oh henry your awake! How are you felling?
(I think they caught on) oh I feel ok I guess
Ok that's good.
As soon as I saw mum turn around I quickly yell...
MUM! DAD! LOOK OU-
!BANG!

__________________________

A/N: opp- it's a cliff hanger :) hoped you like it