Chapter eighteen

Ron pov

I sat in Blaise's bed writing my potions essay while Blaise complained about Draco taking too long. I noticed Blaise acted as Draco was his younger brother and tried to protect him at all costs, I was familiar with the feeling since I acted like that with Ginny.
Blaise started to get really worried because his pacing increased and his ranting stopped, I didn't like seeing him like this, I felt all his emotions and this one was too much.
"He is a good guy you know? Harry? Draco will be fine." He didn't try to show it but I felt him calm down, which soon was confirmed by him seating down in his chair.

Draco pov

Harry looked around trying to avoid eye contact with me. 'I shouldn't have said that, He probably actually hates me and I just forced him, he likes Weaslette doesn't he.' I was caught up in my thoughts until I felt something cold grip my hand, I looked up and saw Harry holding my hand. "Well I wanted to tell you that but... yes I do." I was shocked and I didn't know what it's say so I released my hand from his grip a tackled him into a hug.
We let go and later on the floor laughing, it must have been a while since we were gone because Snape stormed into the room looking for something. We quickly hid behind a cupboard and stopped breathing, Snape looked ok the ground from above but by his expression he didn't find what he was looking for.

Me and Harry started breathing again until a certain pink lady walked in. Harry got really scared and grabbed my thigh, his nails dug into my leg and my face went white. His nails were surprisingly sharp but I couldn't scream or we would get caught. I started breathing fast and Harry loosened his grip, he looked over at me and smiled.

"No one is here Severus! I am very disappointed you!"

"Dolores I heard children laughing in here!"

"Nope I don't want to here it. Goodbye Severus!" Umbridge left and soon after Snape did too.

"That was close Draco... and sorry about your leg" He looked down at my leg that I was gripping.
"It's okay Harry really-" I was cut off by him hugging me out of existence. "Harry- I can't breathe!" He backed away and just stood there until he waved then skipped out of the room smiling.
"I love that man..."

"Draco what are you doing out of bed? My office... now"