"It is! And we've never been to the part of France where your family's from, only a couple times to Paris to visit Aunt Fleur's sister," Lily Luna rambled.

"Well, it's lovely, I'm sure you'll love it," Lily said with a content smile.

She scooted down the bench so the bubbling redhead could take a seat next to her as Albus slid in next to James on the other side of the table. Lily propped her head on her hand and looked over at Lily Luna as she excitedly talked about summer clothing and some sort of knargle that was native to Provence.

"Wait, so do you speak French?" Lily Luna asked.

"Oui, mademoiselle! Je parle français!" Lily responded with a smile.

"That's so cool! Aunt Fleur tried to teach it to us. Al is the best at it, naturally, he's good at like everything," Lily Luna said.

"You speak French, Al?" Lily asked, looking over at the boys.

Albus's face heated up a bit at all of the attention suddenly being on him. James nudged him in the side, imploring him to answer her.

"Yeah, I do. A little. I'm not particularly good though," Albus admitted bashfully.

"It's ok!" Lily said. "I'm only good because I learned it as my first language."

"French was your first language?" Lily Luna asked, her eyes growing wider.

Lily nodded, "yeah, it was easier to learn than English, though I did learn English soon after."

"That's so cool," Lily Luna gushed. "I wish I was that cool."

"Lily Luna Potter! You are extremely cool!" Lily scoffed.

"Who else can do muggle math in their head?" Albus asked. James nodded in agreement.

"And you're literally the only person that Peeves actually likes!" James exclaimed. "Not even I have achieved that!"

Lily Luna blushed, but was smiling widely at their support. 

"J, you should probably get going to quidditch practice," Lily Luna said meekly. 

James rolled his eyes.

"Fine, but you better try out next year. I'm going to make sure that Rose makes you," James said. "We really could've used your talent this year."

"But I promised Neville I would help in the greenhouses," Lily Luna explained, Albus hit her knee with his foot and she widened her eyes at her mistake. "Sorry — uh — Professor Longbottom! I don't call him Neville — I mean Professor Longbottom."

Albus groaned and buried his face in his hands. Lily just started to laugh a little bit. 

"It's alright, I know Professor Longbottom is a friend of your father's, it's kind of hard not to. It's only natural that you'd call him by his first name," Lily replied. 

"See!" Lily Luna exclaimed while gesturing to Lily. "I told you people would understand. And besides it's not like he's my godfather!" 

"Yes, well everyone calls Teddy by his first name because he isn't a professor, Lunes," Albus replied in an annoyed tone. "But honestly, I don't care enough, so do what you please."

Lily Luna crossed her arms with a victorious smile, but nudged a croissant in Albus's direction knowing that he enjoyed them in the morning. 

"Well, I better be off to class, but, I have enjoyed talking to all of you," Lily announced. 

"And I have to go talk to Rosier about the rematch," James said quickly as he also got up and headed over to where he knew Louis and his friends would be.