A Decision

No One's POV

Akali and (Y/N) were currently on a morning hike, since it was something that Akali has always wanted to do. After a while of walking Akali decided to sit on a large rock. She was wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes. She took a sip of her water for (Y/N) to walk up to her as he was wearing the kind of clothing, "You okay Akali?" Akali looked at him, "Yeah I'm fine. I just wanted to look at this scenery a bit longer." (Y/N) sat next to her and looked at the scene; as it was a large open grassy field with a few deer eating the grass, and a few birds chirping. The two stayed in silence as they took in the scene for (Y/N) to take a deep breathe in, "This is a really wonderful scene." Akali looked at (Y/N), "It is, but right now I'm looking at something better." (Y/N) looked at her, "Ya know hearing that line from someone else, it's really cheesy." 

Akali giggled, "It really is. When you first said it to me I thought it was the cheesiest thing you could of said, but I found it really cute." (Y/N) wrapped his arm around her, "Well if it brings a smile to your face, I'll keep saying lines like that." "Oh no. Now I have to suffer through more torture." "Oh ya want torture." (Y/N) began tickling Akali's sides. Akali began laughing from the tickles. She grabbed at (Y/N)'s wrists as she laid on her back, "No! Please! No more!" (Y/N) kept going though for him to hover over Akali as he continued to attack her sides. He soon stopped though for Akali to stop laughing to breathe heavily. The two then looked into each other's eyes for Akali bring her hand up and caressed (Y/N)'s cheek, "I don't wanna leave tomorrow." "I don't want you to either."

(Y/N) then brought his head down for Akali to wrap hers arms around the back of (Y/N)'s neck. She leaned her head a little upwards for the two to come close to a kiss, but the moment was ruined by Akali's phone ringing. The two sat up for Akali to check who it was, "It's Junsu. He's probably just reminding me that I have to come back today." Akali declined the phone call as she let out a depressed sigh. (Y/N) put his arm around her for her to rest her head on his shoulder. The two stayed like this for a while until they decided to head back to the cabin, because Akali had to get ready to leave. An hour later a car was waiting outside for Akali. Meanwhile she was in (Y/N)'s doorway as she kissed her boyfriend goodbye. Junsu rolled down the car's backseat window, "I'm sorry, but we go now Akali." 

Akali parted from the kiss to put her forehead against (Y/N)'s, "I love you." (Y/N) held her close, "I love you too." They held each other for a second, but Akali soon walked to the car and got in. The two waved bye to each other until (Y/N) could no longer see the car in the distance. (Y/N) walked back in his cabin to sit on his couch. For some reason the room felt empty, and (Y/N) had a good idea why. The rest of the day went by for (Y/N) to call up his manager.

His manager quickly picked up, "Hey (Y/N)! How've ya been?" "It's been fine." "So did you enjoy your time with Akali?" "Yeah." "Great, now we need to get to work on-" "I want to move to South Korea." The manager let out a sigh, "(Y/N), we've talked about this. If you move their then some of your fans will will be mad and your numbers will go down. It is best if you-" "I don't care." "If you move there you will be going on a lot of plane rides back to America for concerts and a few interviews." "I'll do it." "It will cost a lot. Which will come out of your pay." "That's fine." The man on the other end was silent for a while, "You are just gonna keep requesting for this aren't you?" "Every day." "Give me a few days to sort a few things out. I'll give you an answer then." "Okay."

A Few Days Later

KDA were currently trying out and looking at what they would wear for their next music video. Akali was currently wearing an outfit that was picked out for her. Akali was looking herself in the mirror as Ahri was being her second set of eyes. Ahri nodded, "It looks good on you Akali." Akali checked herself out in the mirror, "Yeah, it's fine." Ahri walked up to Akali, "Hey you love dressing up in outfits. You said it was one of most fun things in this job." "I'm just not feeling it today Ahri." "You haven't been feeling it since you came back." Akali began undressing to get in her comfort clothes for Ahri to put her arm around her friend, "Hey, I think your going to cheer up real soon." "And why is that?" "Because something special is waiting for you at home." "What did you do?" "I've done nothing. I'm just the one whose supposed to get you there."

Ahri walked with Akali home for Akali to open her door. She looked around to see (Y/N) looking at what she had decorating her home. He noticed Akali for her to instantly be in his arms, "(Y/N)!" (Y/N) held Akali tight, "I missed you." "I missed you too." Ahri quietly closed the door to not ruin the mood. Akali looked up at (Y/N), "You came to visit." "Well no." Akali tilted her head in confusion for (Y/N) to quickly clear her confusion, "I've moved here. I now live in South Korea." Akali processed what she just heard for her to start tearing up. She jumped up to wrap her arms around (Y/N)'s head and her legs around his waist, "You can stay here!" (Y/N) held Akali up, "If you don't mind." "Of course not."

Some time later Akali was showing (Y/N) around her home for (Y/N) to soon call his manager, "Hey, I don't need a house hear." The manager sounded confused, "Why?" "Akali offered me to stay with her and I am going to hang up before you say anything, bye." It was soon dark for (Y/N) to look around, "So where am I going to sleep?" Akali held his hand, "We can sleep together like we did at your cabin." "Is your bed big enough though?" They ended up with (Y/N) sleeping on his back, as Akali slept on (Y/N)'s chest on her stomach.