Dorea touched her cheek slightly and then beamed. Yes she still was upst but maybe she'd get over it. Dorea's memory of the last few days washed away and she thought of Bella the same way she had for her entire life for just a moment.

Dorea then put on some lip gloss and grabbed black flats. She walked down the stairs holding her left hand in her right to hide the bandage, her parents wouldn't be pleased to know she still had to wear it but maybe they'd be very pleased with themselves who knows.

She walked down and soon after Narcissa and Bella walked down wearing elaborate make up looks, they looked very beautiful.

"woah" was all that came out of her mouth and it was practically automatic. Bella chuckled and so did Cissa. They smiled down at the girl. But Bella tried to hide her smile, she tried to hide her affection for the girl. But a part of her was slowly devouring her mind saying that Dorea could be of use and that Dorea wasn't just some trash to be thrown away.

"you look so very beautiful" Bear spoke star struck

"why thank you Bear" Cissa said kissing Dorea's right cheek and she blushed

"yes darling" Bella responded kissing her left and Dorea beamed.

"so you don't hate me..?" Dorea said and covered her mouth immediatley

"no not yet" Bella said and Dorea wanted to hug her. "but don't make up your mind yet" she continued

Their parents walked in at that moment.

"you all ready?" Their father asked. He wouldn't say it but they all looked very nice.

"yeah" Narcissa responded for the three. Cissa grabbed Dorea's hand and Bella grabbed her father's shoulder. Cissa held hands with their mother and they apparated.

******************

Sirius adjusted his tie and heard a yelp from the room beside him, he walked to Regulus and saw him struggling with his bow tie.

"ugh" was all he said before Sirius kneeled down and tied it for him.

"there you are buddy" Sirius said smiling

"why wasn't Rea at the ball a few weeks ago?" Regulus blurted and looked like he had been waiting to ask.

"her parents didn't want her there. She wasn't invited" He said honestly

"but it was at her house"

"yes and she wasn't very, presentable" he spoke seriously and Regulus' face fell.

"w-what?"

"yes Reggie but don't worry she's ok now. it didn't happen again that I know of" he said and pulled his brother into a hug.

"b-but what if it did..? What if she's hurt hurt?" he said almost tearing up. Dorea and him had been close their whole lives. Every ball they were forced to dance together. They always joked that they were gonna be married off to each other even though it was likely. She was his best friend there were worse things to happen.

"she's gonna be ok and we made sure to request her today in their invitation" he spoke and Regulus nodded into his chest. Sirius couldn't tell Regulus what he had read on their invitation.

He wasn't supposed to read it himself. But this was proof that their plan would work and it made him sick to his stomach.

'Dearest Druella and Cygnus

you are formally invited to the christmas ball on the 24th of this month.

We would like to request Dorea's presence we want to make sure Regulus doesn't fully despise her, truly because this is both our only options. Maybe they'll tame each other when we break the news. That's far in the future though.