Part 2

~The next morning ~

I was woken up by Elijah pounding on my door asking if I knew where my father was.
"I haven't seen him since last night before I went to bed. Why? Is he in trouble?" I asked Elijah

Elijah looked at me with a frightened look apparently some witches pissed him off last night after I went to bed and Elijah wanted to make sure my father wasn't being himself and going after the witches.

After he left my room I decided I would get out of bed and do some shopping I go to Hogwarts in less then a week and I have nothing prepared. While I find my outfit I decided I would stop by the library and get some books I also had a list of supplies I needed to bring with me to hogwarts and some books on the list I can grab at the library.

After brushing my hair and teeth I put on my socks and shoes and headed for the door.. Until I was stopped, "where do you think your going" I could hear someone say from behind me. I didn't need to turn around I could tell it was kol. "To get the supplies off my list for school and some of my own shopping" I told him

"But your not even leaving for 6 more days." Kol said in a tired voice. "Unlike you I don't put things off till the last minute." I said with humor in my voice "true, have fun" is all he said all he really could say to be honest, like I said kol is a cool uncle.

I decided I would stop and get a donut and a coffee before shopping. After that I made my way to the library to grab my school books and my personal books.

Once I got everything I needed from the library I made my way down to a small corner school uniform shop. I remember father telling me about the different houses but I can't remember exactly what he said I just know I will be sorted into one when I get there. Since I have no idea what house i will be in I just got two black school uniforms and 2 dark grey school uniforms.

On my way back home I saw josh my friend.. my parents friend actually but I still stopped to say hi. Josh was always nice to me and I always enjoyed his company.

"Hey Arianna what are you doing out today?" Josh asked me In a joyful chirpy tone.

"Just shopping what about you?" I asked him I could tell he just got done eating. That's the perk of growing up around hybrids and vampires I can always tell when they just got done eating or if they are hungry.

"Just got done catching a bite" he says with a little chuckle.

I give him a warm smile and told him I would see him later. When I arrive back home father is there too. I ask him if he went after the witches, he asked how I knew about that I told him Elijah he then responded and told me no he did not go after the witches.

I know he's telling truth I can tell when he lies. It was a Tuesday which meant we are going to Tim's ice cream at 6:00pm today. I checked the time it was barely 3:00pm I still had three hours till we left so I decided I was going to watch the second twilight movie before we had to go.

"Want to watch the second twilight movie?" I asked my father
"What's twilight.. oh the the movie about the guy trying to be Stefan Salvatore no not right now I have to go deal with something." He said in a secretive manner.

That's weird he usually always wants to watch a movie no matter if he likes it or not, I wonder what he's up to that he can't even tell me. I tried not to think about it to much and went to sit on the couch. halfway through the movie uncle Elijah stepped in and sat on the other side of the long sofa. We sat there in silence watching the movie until it was over.

"Wow that guy really is trying to be Stefan Salvatore with all that hair, I owe neklaus one of my nicer suits." Elijah said in suprise.
I couldn't help but laugh " Stefan definitely has more hair." I said still laughing.
He nodded then shortly sat up fixed his suit and walked into another room.

I checked the time it was 5:45pm I usually meet him there around 5:55pm but I'll just leave now and wait for him.
To my suprise when I got there he was already standing Infront of the building with a rather beautiful women that had blonde hair.

I walked over to them and asked if he was ready to get ice cream.
He nodded then looked over at the beautiful blonde women, then said "Arianna this is Caroline Forbes"
"Hi it's so nice to meet you Caroline." I said shaking her hand.
"I've heard so much about you Arianna." she said
" you can call me Ari, do you want to get ice cream with us?"  I asked her she seemed so nice and I've heard my father talk about her to Rebekah before and I'm happy I finally get to meet her.

She looked up at father he was already looking  at her I can tell he likes her very much she said yes and we all went in. Me and father had our usual chocolate with brownie bits on the top and Caroline had strawberry.

After we all got done father and Caroline walked me home then went elsewhere I don't even want to know where. I decided to go to bed early. Preparing to have the same nightmare like I did yesterday and for the past year.

(Sorry still kind of a short chapter but I just wanted to publish another one right now cause I was getting to exited writing it haha how are you guys liking it so far anything you don't like?)